300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Internships

I am in college right now majoring in sociology/criminology, and I was wondering if any of you know of any good college interships? These could be at your specific departments or any you may have heard of. As long as they are law enforcement related they would satisfy my requirements. I would greatly appreciate any responses.

Internships

Originally posted by futureleo22 View Post
    I am in college right now majoring in sociology/criminology, and I was wondering if any of you know of any good college interships? These could be at your specific departments or any you may have heard of. As long as they are law enforcement related they would satisfy my requirements. I would greatly appreciate any responses.
    If you're attending a State College or University, an internship might be as close as your University Police Department. In many instances these agencies handle a call volume and variety much in keeping with a medium size city police department. Should the University not offer internships, check with the City Police in the city your campus is located in. Check the Sheriff's Department, and other area law enforcement agencies. A little research on your part could pay some pretty good dividends.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5260 users online. 290 members and 4970 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X