300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Do?

When you are off duty do you conceal weapon under shirt or open carry with badge beside it?

Dont know about everyone else...

Off Duty to me means OFF DUTY. I do my very best not to let everyone know what I do for a living...some people dont like us!

To answer your question...hidden!

Comment

Our policy dictates that off-duty carry is to be concealed so as not to "upset" the general public.
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Concealed and I think that will go for the vast majority of your answers. It's just safer and smarter than open carry from pretty much every viewpoint.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

concealed IWB, with a spare flashlight and a set of cuffs, none of which are visible.
          Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
          I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
          Originally posted by weinerdog2000
          as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Concealed on the hip and covered with a shirt. Find yourself a good off duty holster. Well worth the expense.
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I don't believe I'm obligated to conceal it, but private people and off duty cops that wear a gun openly look like total flakes. I'm not opposed to guns. I like them. I wouldn't restrict anyone's right to have them, but showing other people you have one is like counting your money out loud so others know what you've got. It lacks couth.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys! Hopefully soon i will be able to conceal "off duty". That is as soon as i get put "on duty"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3727 users online. 139 members and 3588 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X