300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cadences

searched the database and there were no hits concerning police cadences for PT training (im sure someone will be glad to point out that there may...there is not.... i tried.. hard!)

was wondering if someone can assist me in finding a few appropriate cadences that will make morning PT a little more enjoyable. thanks for your assistance in advance

In the military, cadences are commonly called "Jodys" or "Jodies," depending on how grammatically correct you want to be. Jody is the guy that is back home while you're away serving your country. He took your old job, is wearing your ties, and is sleeping with your girlfriend.

Almost all police academy cadences are adopted from military versions. You just have to be a little creative. Do a Google search for "cadence" and the two forms of Jody above, and I bet you'll find lots.

I have a great one, but decorum prevents me from posting it here. I'd have to ban myself.
    Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

there are cadence CD's at ranger joes and US cav . coms.

Military cadence is great because it can be changed to fit your need. once they are committed to memory and if you have a good sense of humor anything is possible.

BTW, Jody is a scumbag and I heard he caught a case over some weed.
      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Great. Thanks. I've got:

"I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD..."

running through my head now.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
          Great. Thanks. I've got:

running through my head now.
          Or...

"I KNOW A LADY DRESSED IN RED, MAKES HER MONEY ON HER BED..."

EDJ
          "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Around her head she wore a yellow ribbon...
            It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

I can't post even the first line of mine.
              Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                ...S.O. badge is made of gold
                Did you hear what Sheriff said?
                PD badge is made of lead!
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

AHH the yellow ribbon one we wore that one out in the academy with a few others. Yea should be able to find them on internet or download them as mp3s.

We had one guy who decided to call cadence during a formation run and it was as you could say rated "R" got to feel some pain that morning. Needless to say it never happened again.
                  Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5736 users online. 338 members and 5398 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X