Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaliation from gang members / Fireworks

OK I understand
    Last edited by t161; 06-03-2007, 06:41 PM.

You go out and buy illegally fireworks....they get stolen from you......and you want to know what to do....?

Suck up your losses.....find new friends.....AND QUIT BREAKING THE LAW!!

Comment

OK I understand

Comment

Originally posted by t161 View Post
        That makes me feel so much better!
        What did you want to hear...? Have someone tell you to call the local police that you won't get in trouble...?

Sure....call them....then they are going to not only try to go out and find who did this.....but they are also going to toss you in jail for a felony amount of illegal fireworks.......

Geezz...... Count your losses and get on with your life.....

Comment

Ok, lets do a different senerio. You have a pound of weed in your garage. They break in and steel your weed. Are you going to call the police? Its basicly the same thing. Lets say they even robbed you at gunpoint for your illegal drugs. Or in this case, fireworks. Yes, it is illegal to rob someone, Yes, its illegal to point a handgun at someone, and Yes its illegal to have that item in your garage. I know its a tough pill for you to swallow, but its the reality you need to deal with.

If you legally purchased 8 flatscreen HDTV's and they stole them out of your garage, Absolutly make a police report and contact your local authorities and press charges. But for something like this, you gotta suck it up, count your losses, move on, and dont have illegal things. If you contact the police, it will do you no good, and you could be setting yourself up for an investigation. Move on.

Comment

He keeps forgeting that his bountiful harvest of fireworks were illegal....and if he calls and cries to the local Po-Po.....he's going to jail as well.......

Comment

my bad, i forgot only cops could reply
              Last edited by xstreamblu; 06-03-2007, 03:48 AM. Reason: i forgot this was for cops only

Comment

I cannot believe i read that whole sob story. Anyway, why in the world do you want 1200 dollars worth of fireworks in the first place. Something is missing from this story as well. Are you telling us everything or just bits and pieces? Just count your losses and let it go.
                John 3:16

Comment

OK I understand

Comment

t161,

The way I see it, you only have four options:

option 1) >>>>LET IT GO<<<<

option 2) report it to your local PD

option 3) hire Guido and Luigi to break some knee caps

option 4) >>>>LET IT GO<<<<

If you're prepared to suffer the possible consequences, by all means, go with option number two. Option number three would get you into more trouble than you're already in, so it's not really an option.

That leaves option one and four...pick one!

BTW, I also think there's a bit more to the story here, but I'm a suspicious person by nature.
                    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

OK I understand

Comment

There was no crime. For it to be theft, the property has to have value. Contraband has no legal value, therefore no theft was committed.
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I am just upset that no one copied it so I can read it now that he deleted it!!!

Sounded like a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyia View Post
                            I am just upset that no one copied it so I can read it now that he deleted it!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyia View Post

In a nutshell.....he went out and bought about 1500 bucks in illegal fireworks....told his idiot friend what he had done.....said friend found some folks (who happened to be from a local gang) to come over and robbed him of the fireworks......

He wanted to know what to do about it....and if he would be in trouble with the police if he reported the crime.....and if he should fear the gang if he told on them......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6264 users online. 377 members and 5887 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X