300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Peace Officers

did the state tcleose exam give you questions other that what you went through in the academy and did they dwell alot on asking for penal code section numbers for offenses and penalties for offenses? And how many questions was it?
    Last edited by propilot5000; 06-02-2007, 09:07 PM.

Originally posted by propilot5000 View Post
    did the state tcleose exam give you questions other that what you went through in the academy and did they dwell alot on asking for penal code section numbers for offenses and penalties for offenses? And how many questions was it?
    Don't remember the answer to your last two questions, but they do throw in some odd ball questions that are not covered in the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwblue View Post
      Don't remember the answer to your last two questions, but they do throw in some odd ball questions that are not covered in the academy.

how long ago did u take it?

Comment

Originally posted by dfwblue View Post
        I came from Oklahoma and took the exam back in july 2005,I passed on my 2nd try.Some of the questions were really stupid and really made me wonder what Texas academies were teaching.Then once I started working in Texas in LE,i realised maybe I should have stayed in Oklahoma.!!LOL!!
        FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

I took it ten years ago...Im sure its not the same now. The questions were vague and it appeared there were more than one right answer..you must pick the most right one. No need to know the statute numbers....elements of the crime..yes.

alot of questions.
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

I just took it last month and made a 92. I'm looking at my post-test read out and there were 40 Penal Code questions. That was the number one section as far as amount of questions is concerned.

Comment

I took it about a month ago, like Charger PD. If I remember correctly, there were about 35-40 questions on Penal Code.

My instructors did a good job of preparing us but there were probably 10-15 that I guessed on because I had no clue what the answer was. Regardless, I still made a 89.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6216 users online. 347 members and 5869 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X