300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling out background investigation packets

I need some advise on feeling out the background investigation packet.
    Everyone knows that they want to know everything about you on paper.

Is it a get idea to go to the local police departments records department in the city I live in and get a file on myself about everytime I have had contact with a Police Officer including on the job contact?

The second question is similiar to the first question except that I want to get a police file through AZ DPS on everytime Have been stopped by DPS for traffic violations.

The reason I want to do this is to have all this info documented in my background packet and so they think I am not hiding anything from them.

Originally posted by L/E Warrior View Post

Is it a get idea to go to the local police departments records department in the city I live in and get a file on myself about everytime I have had contact with a Police Officer including on the job contact?

The second question is similiar to the first question except that I want to get a police file through AZ DPS on everytime Have been stopped by DPS for traffic violations.

The reason I want to do this is to have all this info documented in my background packet and so they think I am not hiding anything from them.
    You don't really need to go to all that trouble. Fill out the Background Package as completely as possible. List all the information required as accurately as you can. The Background Investigator will make his inquiries, and if you're reasonably close, as in honest, you should be okay. What knocks applicants out of the running is wilful deception.

Comment

Originally posted by L/E Warrior View Post

Well, please "FILL" one out. Don't "feel" it out.

Just fill in whatever the document asks for. Don't add more. Don't do less. Just write when you think you were stopped by a cop. They'll look it up anyway. You don't need to prove it. Also, I wouldn't think your contacts with police would be relevant provided you weren't arrested or the suspect in a criminal act. Don't sweat the application. It should be covered with little lines and boxes. Just write in whatever the little words near the lines and boxes ask for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3463 users online. 183 members and 3280 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X