300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida: FHP Reserve or Deputy Sheriff Reseve

I am currently a Certified Florida LEO, I am not yet ready to become a Full Time LEO. So I have zero experience in Law Enforcement and I am willing to learn. I was wondering would I get a better experience with FHP Reserve Trooper or Deputy Sheriff Reserve? Is FHP's Reserve program even still active? I know FHP just handles traffic,Just looking for someone who has experience with either or. Or is it just better to go with a County Sheriff?

Try posting this in the Florida Forum. You might have better luck getting a response.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by jashaun1 View Post
      I am currently a Certified Florida LEO...I have zero experience in Law Enforcement...
      Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Huh?
        You can go to a self-sponsored police academy and get certified in Florida. THEN get an unpaid reserve spot; why? I don't understand when there's plenty of PAYING jobs in LE to go around.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post

You can go to a self-sponsored police academy and get certified in Florida. THEN get an unpaid reserve spot; why? I don't understand when there's plenty of PAYING jobs in LE to go around.
          Thanks, brother.

I understand the self-sponsor thing, but he's saying that he's an "LEO" (Law Enforcement Officer), instead of just saying that he did a self-sponsored academy and got a certificate.

His statement makes it sound like he's claiming to be a cop, when in fact he has never been a cop.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3112 users online. 240 members and 2872 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X