• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sabrinadungan17
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you.

• sabrinadungan17
    commented on 's reply
    Good movie! I have seen that one countless times.

• L-1
    replied
    Here's what orals often look at. The questions can take various forms, so use your imagination -
    • Experience – assesses your ability and experience in accepting responsibilities and performing assigned tasks as demonstrated through achievements in work, school, and other activities.
    • Problem Solving – assesses your reasoning skills in developing timely, logical responses to a wide variety of situations and problems.
    • Communication Skills – assesses your oral communications skills, which includes speaking, listening, and non-verbal communication.
    • Interest/Motivation – addresses your interest in and preparedness for the peace officer job. It includes an assessment of your general level of interest, initiative, and goal orientation.
    • Interpersonal Skills – assesses many facets, such as social knowledge/appropriateness, social insight, empathy, social influence, social self-regulation, sociability, team orientation, social self-confidence, conflict management skills, and negotiating skills.
    • Community Involvement/Awareness – focuses specifically on your experiences and interest in community issues, as well as your interest in and ability to fill multiple roles and serve a diverse community.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    https://youtu.be/n2A194yTWoQ

Leave a comment:

• sabrinadungan17
    started a topic Reserve Interview

Reserve Interview

I have an interview next week at a local PD for a Reserve position. I understand that they typically ask integrity questions, and basically just try to find out what kind of person you are. I want to hear it from some of you who have been through this--what should I expect exactly?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6245 users online. 342 members and 5903 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X