300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve Interview

I have an interview next week at a local PD for a Reserve position. I understand that they typically ask integrity questions, and basically just try to find out what kind of person you are. I want to hear it from some of you who have been through this--what should I expect exactly?

https://youtu.be/n2A194yTWoQ

Comment

Here's what orals often look at. The questions can take various forms, so use your imagination -
      • Experience – assesses your ability and experience in accepting responsibilities and performing assigned tasks as demonstrated through achievements in work, school, and other activities.
      • Problem Solving – assesses your reasoning skills in developing timely, logical responses to a wide variety of situations and problems.
      • Communication Skills – assesses your oral communications skills, which includes speaking, listening, and non-verbal communication.
      • Interest/Motivation – addresses your interest in and preparedness for the peace officer job. It includes an assessment of your general level of interest, initiative, and goal orientation.
      • Interpersonal Skills – assesses many facets, such as social knowledge/appropriateness, social insight, empathy, social influence, social self-regulation, sociability, team orientation, social self-confidence, conflict management skills, and negotiating skills.
      • Community Involvement/Awareness – focuses specifically on your experiences and interest in community issues, as well as your interest in and ability to fill multiple roles and serve a diverse community.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3935 users online. 277 members and 3658 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X