300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do police refuel?

I've never seen one at a gas station getting gas so I'm assuming that they have their own pumps at the station?

At my old agency, which was smaller, we used the city pumps. Where I am now, we have a pump at each bureau. The fuel is bought in bulk to save money. Some really small agencies will just go to the local stop and rob.
    "In God we trust, all others we run NCIC"

Comment

We have county pumps. of course you're given your own code so that the appropriate agency is charged.
      If you can't be honest with yourself who can you be honest with.

Comment

We have Fuelman gas cards and just go to any station that accepts them.I have my favorite stores to get gas.
        FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

We have a pump at the station, but mostly use the pumps at our local highway department.

Comment

My broom doesn't need fuel.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I don't know if I should be telling everyone our secrets, but I'm gonna take a chance here and hope I'm not banned. On traffic stops, at night I usually hit the violator with spotlights, highbeams, and take down lights. Then while he thinks I taking 10 min. to write a warning, I siphon gas from his car.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

I do that to the local PD units they leave sitting in front of the PD for months at a time full of fuel!!
                FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Most of the time we got to DOT but if someone works out in the sticks they just gas up at whatever gas station is available.

Comment

city pumps...go around shift change time and it looks as if the whole dept is there

Comment

They refuel at the secret, underground, Code X, fossil fuel synthesizing portal.

Seriously, we fill up at a pump behind city hall. It's just like one you'd see at a gas station except we have these little computer chip key chain things that you plug into it, enter a code, odometer reading, and pump to your tank's content.

Comment

We refuel at state DOT pumps.
                        summer - winter - work

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6279 users online. 334 members and 5945 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X