300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Cart Laws

Do you guys know if their are any laws regarding where you can drive them and how old you have to be. Also, do you need a license to drive a golf cart?

As vehicle code laws vary quite a bit from state to state, you might have some more luck posting this in the Pennsylvania thread...

EDJ
    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Golf Cart.

Originally posted by futurecop28 View Post
      Do you guys know if their are any laws regarding where you can drive them and how old you have to be. Also, do you need a license to drive a golf cart?
      Well, basically, a golf cart may not qualify as a motor vehicle. What you need to do, is research the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code to determine what statutes would apply to a golf cart. What you're looking for is:

1) Definition of a motor vehicle
      2).Legality of being operated on a highway/public roadway.
      3). Equipment Requirements.ie, mirrors, headlights, taillights, break lights.
      4) Licensing requirements.

You could probably get a pretty quick answer by contacting your nearest Pennsylvania State Police Post.

Comment

90 degree rule across all fairways!
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

On the course, probably the course decides if you need a license. I know when I was younger, I was asked for a license before they gave me the key.

In TX, I've seen them made street legal, with lights and horns and all. Just check your state on that.
          If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6143 users online. 330 members and 5813 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X