Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone in Florida making the big bucks?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone in Florida making the big bucks?

With florida being the 'right to work' state.. Is anyone really making good money?
    Of course, lots of years equal more money but what about those starting out?
    What kind of take home pay is the norm??
    "come on vacation, leave on probation"

Originally posted by ratpatrol View Post
    With florida being the 'right to work' state.. Is anyone really making good money?
    Of course, lots of years equal more money but what about those starting out?
    What kind of take home pay is the norm??

Wow, we make tons of money in Florida. In May I took home a lot of money. Then I had to pay for: mortgage, property insurance, flood insurance, property taxes, food, electricity, water, kids school, daycare, car, gas, oil change, new tires, lawn, car wash, clothes, shoes, cell phone (mine & my wife's), credit cards, pool supplies, prepaid legal, deffered comp, life insurance,etc. Then after I'm done with all that.....................................It's June

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

we have deputy's in the jail, most are topped out who hit
      100,000 quite a few times and more, just as many as they hire,
      quit, retire, get fired etc
      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Nope not me.....base salary at my ept. is $26,890 a year..I took a pay cut from previous job of 35k a year to go there, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Plus my finance is about finished on her RN certification, and will be my sugar momma!
        You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4327 users online. 229 members and 4098 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X