300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agility and psych on the same day

i'm doing that tomorrow...the physical agility test...then going into the psychological test...i thought that was kind of weird...i know i'm going to be burned out at the end of the day...why would they be doing this, speedier results? any one else do this?
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Time = money. They can do both in one day so obviously it is easier and when/if you get to an academy you may have long days there too.

My advice: Don't even worry or much less even think about it. Bring some good food and water to keep hydrated. It's gonna be hot tomm around DC. Pyschs are not that difficult in my opinion and the last thing you want to is start thinking about it. People read WAY TOO MUCH into tha tests and end up screwing themselves.

Advice 2: Get a good night sleep and go have some fun and it will be over in no time at all and you will be fine
    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Better for you in a way, speeds up the results/narrowing down process. If you've got what it takes, its one less letter in the mail directing you to such and such place at such and such time for next phase of the hiring process. Bust your tail on the agility and be truthful on your psych. GOOD LUCK on both!!

Comment

thanks guys...i'm def going to give it all i got...cocked, locked, and ready to rock baby!!!(God that was cheesey)...but its at 830am...time to sleep

Comment

it wen't good...we had an interview i didnt know about, that i dont think any1 did at the start...so interview, physical agility (passed), psych, and conditional offering took me 2.5 hours...and i think i kicked the crap out them all...

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
            i'm doing that tomorrow...the physical agility test...then going into the psychological test...i thought that was kind of weird...i know i'm going to be burned out at the end of the day...why would they be doing this, speedier results? any one else do this?
            I did that once with one agency. It was weird. But it was also nice to get it done and out of the way.
            Last edited by nrneuha; 05-27-2007, 12:30 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4657 users online. 259 members and 4398 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X