300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unwanted weeds in yard

Well I just moved into a new home and earlier today I was cleaning up the back yard area behind my shed. I noticed that in a little woodsy area towards the back of the yard there seems to be some marijuana plants growing in some spots. Is this somthing I can remove myself or do I need to involve the sheriff's office. I don't want to get into trouble. I'm a correctional officer and don't want to end up switching from blue to tan
    I can't believe I do this for free!

You should contact your local law enforcement agency. There's always a chance (probably a good one) that those marijuana plants aren't growing wild. It's not unusual for pot growers to cultivate in wooded areas outside of their own property.
    "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Unwanted Weeds

Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post
      You should contact your local law enforcement agency. There's always a chance (probably a good one) that those marijuana plants aren't growing wild. It's not unusual for pot growers to cultivate in wooded areas outside of their own property.
      Bing's reply X-2. Explain to the responding Officers what you just told us. Don't see a problem for you. Previous owner? Quite possibly.

Comment

Burn them off the property.
        What Delta said x2

Comment

I saw this thread title, and I seriously thought there was some Joe-Citizen wanting advice on how to deal with the weed problems in his new home.

I've heard of stranger calls before!!

Comment

Originally posted by firestone88 View Post
            I saw this thread title, and I seriously thought there was some Joe-Citizen wanting advice on how to deal with the weed problems in his new home.

I've heard of stranger calls before!!
            HAHA...me too!!

I would definitely recommend calling the local agency. Some people will pull them up and bring them in and be like I found these growing out "some random place they can't exactly remember where but it was over by such and such." If you contact local agency, its at least nice for the Drug Enforcement guys to be made aware of even if it leads them nowhere.

Comment

Let them grow there wild.

Wait until they make it legal.

Then smokem peace pipe kimosabee!

Comment

How. .

Comment

Tuh-tonca.

Buff.

Buff-loe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6340 users online. 377 members and 5963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X