300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• previous job

Ok so i am filling out an internship application right now and am listing all my previous and current job. A few yrs ago i worked for my uncle at his restaurant for about 6 months, part time. I was payed under the table. Can listing this get my uncle into any trouble?

Don't worry about him. Worry about yourself and tell the truth in response to all background questions. I'm sure the answers won't go beyond the PD.
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

sounds good, thanks for the response

Comment

I told my BI about my under-the-table job I had at 15 and he told me as long as I wrote it down on my BI packet, I was ok. If he had discovered that I had the job and not put it down, I would not have got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by mitch009 View Post
          Ok so i am filling out an internship application right now and am listing all my previous and current job. A few yrs ago i worked for my uncle at his restaurant for about 6 months, part time. I was payed under the table. Can listing this get my uncle into any trouble?
          Just be honest, better to tell them than to let them figure it out in a poly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4728 users online. 265 members and 4463 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X