300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of some duty gear.

As most of you know, I am going to be going through the Academy in about 2 weeks. I ordered some 5.11 BDU (black) pants today from galls.com I also went to a local police store and bought a pair of Danner Striker 45 GTX boots. I really like the Danner's, they feel great. I am, however, in need of a belt to go with my BDU's. Can anyone recommend a decent belt? Also, what do all of the LEO's think of the Danners?

Thanks!

I haven't tried the Danners boots, but I do have a pair of Original S.W.A.T. boots that I wear everyday.

As far as belts, you can't go wrong with a 5.11 Operator's Belt. I think they run about $30 and you can wear them with your off-duty clothing as well.

Good luck in the academy. I just got done with it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by JLH81 View Post
      I am, however, in need of a belt to go with my BDU's. Can anyone recommend a decent belt?
      You had best check with the academy staff to see what they require here. They may specify a cloth web belt, a plain leather belt, a basketweave leather belt, etc.
      Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Danner Acadia's- I have three pairs and they are the only thing I wear on my feet working.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3424 users online. 152 members and 3272 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X