300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booking procedures and bathroom use

I had a question about suspects and booking and using the bathroom. on new years eve I was arrested outside a nightclub for geting into an altercation and I had been drinking and had to **** . when we got to the jail I had to wait almost two hours to be booked. my question is aren't they supposed to allow you to use the toilet as soon as you enter the jail? Or is it up to their discretion? In thier defence the jail was really packed that night. I was of course allowed to use the toilet after being booked.
    Last edited by geraldmarine; 01-13-2020, 05:07 PM.

No. There is no “right” to use a bathroom prior to completing the booking process.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by geraldmarine View Post
      I had a question about a suspects rights regarding using the bathroom. on new years eve I was arrested outside a nightclub for geting into an altercation and I was extremely drunk and had to **** like a rachorse because both bathroom were packed the whole night. The cops wouldnt let me **** in the parking lot which was understandable. It was a long ride to the jail then when we got to there I was forced to wait another two hours to be booked. My bladder was about to explode. Finally I was asked to take a **** drug test because an empty pipe was found on me. Amale officer watched while I ****ed into a cup. It was extremely awkward and I ****ed for like 2 minutes lol. my question is aren't they supposed to allow you to use the toilet as soon as you enter to jail? Or is it up to their discretion? The jail was really padked that night
      Next time..don’t be stupid and get arrested.

Comment

I had a question about a suspects rights regarding using the bathroom. on new years eve I was arrested outside a nightclub for geting into an altercation and I was extremely drunk and had to **** like a rachorse because both bathroom were packed the whole night. The cops wouldnt let me **** in the parking lot which was understandable. It was a long ride to the jail then when we got to there I was forced to wait another two hours to be booked. My bladder was about to explode. Finally I was asked to take a **** drug test because an empty pipe was found on me. Amale officer watched while I ****ed into a cup. It was extremely awkward and I ****ed for like 2 minutes lol

. my question is aren't they supposed to allow you to use the toilet as soon as you enter to jail?
        NO

[QUOTE=geraldmarine;n6866495
        Or is it up to their discretion? The jail was really padked that night[/QUOTE]]

You aren't going to be allowed to do anything until you are booked in.....................

I see above that you were allowed to urinate at an appropriate time
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I had a question about a suspects rights regarding using the bathroom. on new years eve I was arrested outside a nightclub for geting into an altercation and I was extremely drunk and had to **** like a rachorse because both bathroom were packed the whole night. The cops wouldnt let me **** in the parking lot which was understandable. It was a long ride to the jail then when we got to there I was forced to wait another two hours to be booked. My bladder was about to explode. Finally I was asked to take a **** drug test because an empty pipe was found on me. Amale officer watched while I ****ed into a cup. It was extremely awkward and I ****ed for like 2 minutes lol. my question is aren't they supposed to allow you to use the toilet as soon as you enter to jail? Or is it up to their discretion? The jail was really padked that night
          No. You’re in jail. You do what they tell you to do when they tell you to do it.
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

As others have stated, it's not required. I always tried to get someone of the same gender as the arrestee to take them to the restroom. I'd rather try to accommodate the request than have someone puke/poo/**** on the floor or in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeitgeist1 View Post

As others have stated, it's not required. I always tried to get someone of the same gender as the arrestee to take them to the restroom. I'd rather try to accommodate the request than have someone puke/poo/**** on the floor or in the car.
              As do most places..........................NORMALLY dependent on the attitude of the arrestee.

However, needs of the facility and/or the legal procedures come first

In the above case I think the officers knew they wanted a urine test & waited until the correct time in the arrest procedure.

Not really much different from the 1.5 hrs I drove (out of 3 hr trip) needing to urinate but was able to because I had a prisoner in the back.
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I think the others have answered your question pretty directly...AFAIK, the 'Right to Pee' is not constitutionally guaranteed.

That said, and having a small-ish bladder myself, I try to work with arrestees when appropriate. Much depends on the person's attitude and level of offense. I've allowed a cooperative person arrested on a very minor traffic warrant who was in obvious discomfort to pee in the bushes (after a thorough search of person and bushes) before transport. And I've let a combative arrestee **** himself in the back of my squad while sitting in the sally port, feet away from a secure restroom, because I didn't have enough back-up around to manage that process safely.

Back to the OP: If they didn't allow you to take a leak, it's most likely because A) They needed a urine sample and that's just when they could get to it, B) You were being an a**h****, or C) A combination of A & B.

L0RhMktiykR7KNQBpZ4JacK4GZcvYgLUSIeDTrhUEzr176bRNKDGLWVgs0uZLB2BNEysk-df6ElmfoxDRDUTvwF3ltNiSvZ_C3I4ry_a4U1Pu4sXIZd970-gM_sVfFuJ1maWIBwvtw.jpg
                Last edited by orangebottle; 01-13-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Combo for $25 Alex.

Comment

I always recommend that criminals go to the bathroom before committing any crimes, for just this reason.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16152 users online. 424 members and 15728 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X