Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Cop
    replied
    I have some 5.11s ($10 a pair) and some Starter brand similar socks (they're stretchy, blended fabric). I got them at Wal-Mart for $2 a pair and they are superior to the 5.11s, IMNTBHO.

Leave a comment:

• Irishluck31
    replied
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    Should you think twice before you put something like this out here...Come ON! At least challenge me a bit, please.
    Its 5 am what exactly do you want from me?

Ill get back to ya

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
    You've obviously never seem the size of my head. I would think you could see it in the way I type.
    Should you think twice before you put something like this out here...Come ON! At least challenge me a bit, please.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This thread made my day! Thanks guys!!

And on topic, cheapie Wally world white crew socks and 5.11 boots from www.swatgear.com (Aardvark Tactical in my old beat)

Leave a comment:

• Irishluck31
    replied

Riiiiight!

You've obviously never seem the size of my head. I would think you could see it in the way I type.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    You better stop rollin' them eyes at me...I'll roll your little head on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    HAHAHAHA...i love you guys

Leave a comment:

• Irishluck31
    replied
    Hold up a minute...all I did was state a fact, my dear...nowhere in that did I say, presume, nor allege that it is *I* with the foot issue. Everything I do smells like roses (again, remember...PMS and a .45). But if we're getting all technical and whatnot about our body parts...you figured out what's causing all them chilrens yet? You keep an eye out on that thing and you might could afford socks Not all of us Irish go at it like bunnies...SPEAKING of bunnies.... *goes off on another tirade*

hehehehe
    Oh I figured out at a young age where the kiddies come from, 21 to be exact. The problem, they come out two at a time and take after Daddy. I have taken it on a a personal responsibility to repopulate the Great State of Michigan with Irishmen and I always wanted my own basketball team.

one gallon of milk a day and they are all under 11, thank god i have two good jobs.

I appologize for assuming your feet stink. I am sure they dont.

Leave a comment:

• exComptonCop
    replied
    Hold up a minute...all I did was state a fact, my dear...nowhere in that did I say, presume, nor allege that it is *I* with the foot issue. Everything I do smells like roses (again, remember...PMS and a .45). But if we're getting all technical and whatnot about our body parts...you figured out what's causing all them chilrens yet? You keep an eye out on that thing and you might could afford socks Not all of us Irish go at it like bunnies...SPEAKING of bunnies.... *goes off on another tirade*

hehehehe
    ROTFLMAO

Leave a comment:

• GPOC
    replied
    basic white nike socks in spring,fall.and summer

black 5.11 or thorlos in the winter

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied

hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• Irishluck31
    replied
    A couple of the guys on our team swear by the 5.11's for the comfort. It seems like they are a loud boot in an empty school hallway. Its like the soles are harder. Also thought abou the Okley boots, but i have heard storys about their slip resistant soles being not so slip resistant on wet concrete.

Smurfette, I would appreciate you leaving your funky trench foot out of the conversation. Nothing worse than post work household biologicial contamination.

Leave a comment:

• Blueribbon
    replied
    GALLS... They're real proud of thier stuff. For me, I pull out the ol' blue military ID and head for the base uniform shop. Black wool socks keeps the odor and sweat down.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    yea smirff, i also do the double sock thing sometimes, especially when its cold..i wear the white socks that come up to the ankle then black socks..but man, if its cold enough, i'll throw on those thick..THICK "hunting" socks..keeps me nice and toasty...

and i forgot about ebay...geez...i musta been up for a while before i forgot to post on that!!!

ok so besides thorlo.com where else do you guys and GALS and your foot gear? i use RANGERJOES.COM sometimes, what about GALLS?

Leave a comment:

• Kiss Me Deadly
    replied
    Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
    http://www.thorlo.com/socks/police-l...s/crew/581.php
    is this what you were talking about Kieth? 10 bucks a pair, but if it works,who cares, i did see some for $17.99, wow...lol

When all else fails, try eBay! I buy "health socks" that average to just over $3 a pair, with free shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wholesale-Sample...QQcmdZViewItem

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5516 users online. 300 members and 5216 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X