Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold up a minute...all I did was state a fact, my dear...nowhere in that did I say, presume, nor allege that it is *I* with the foot issue. Everything I do smells like roses (again, remember...PMS and a .45). But if we're getting all technical and whatnot about our body parts...you figured out what's causing all them chilrens yet? You keep an eye out on that thing and you might could afford socks Not all of us Irish go at it like bunnies...SPEAKING of bunnies.... *goes off on another tirade*

hehehehe
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

basic white nike socks in spring,fall.and summer

black 5.11 or thorlos in the winter
      Leave Space Empty

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
        Hold up a minute...all I did was state a fact, my dear...nowhere in that did I say, presume, nor allege that it is *I* with the foot issue. Everything I do smells like roses (again, remember...PMS and a .45). But if we're getting all technical and whatnot about our body parts...you figured out what's causing all them chilrens yet? You keep an eye out on that thing and you might could afford socks Not all of us Irish go at it like bunnies...SPEAKING of bunnies.... *goes off on another tirade*

hehehehe
        ROTFLMAO
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

hehehehe
          Oh I figured out at a young age where the kiddies come from, 21 to be exact. The problem, they come out two at a time and take after Daddy. I have taken it on a a personal responsibility to repopulate the Great State of Michigan with Irishmen and I always wanted my own basketball team.

one gallon of milk a day and they are all under 11, thank god i have two good jobs.

I appologize for assuming your feet stink. I am sure they dont.
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

HAHAHAHA...i love you guys
            dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

You better stop rollin' them eyes at me...I'll roll your little head on the floor.
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Riiiiight!

You've obviously never seem the size of my head. I would think you could see it in the way I type.
                It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

This thread made my day! Thanks guys!!

And on topic, cheapie Wally world white crew socks and 5.11 boots from www.swatgear.com (Aardvark Tactical in my old beat)

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
                    You've obviously never seem the size of my head. I would think you could see it in the way I type.
                    Should you think twice before you put something like this out here...Come ON! At least challenge me a bit, please.
                    sigpic

Comment

Should you think twice before you put something like this out here...Come ON! At least challenge me a bit, please.
                      Its 5 am what exactly do you want from me?

Ill get back to ya
                      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

I have some 5.11s ($10 a pair) and some Starter brand similar socks (they're stretchy, blended fabric). I got them at Wal-Mart for $2 a pair and they are superior to the 5.11s, IMNTBHO.
                        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5307 users online. 289 members and 5018 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X