300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid Use?

Tried them twice in my life I really regret that I ever did, but I did. Other than that my history is pretty good. Disqualifer?

Originally posted by blackwaterops View Post
    Tried them twice in my life I really regret that I ever did, but I did. Other than that my history is pretty good. Disqualifer?
    Twice yesterday?

Or twice 10 years ago and since then you have a tour in the military and a masters degree under your belt?

It makes a difference... yes I know... shocking isn't it...

Comment

define "pretty good"....
      "I am... reminded of something Cardinal Wolsey once told me. That I should only ever tell the king what he ought to do, not what he could do; for if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him". Sir Thomas More

Comment

Originally posted by blackwaterops View Post
        Do you mean you ingested anabolic steroids two times, or you did two full "cycles?" It makes a difference.

A cycle requires you to take multiple doses over a period of time, and therefore doing one cycle is NOT trying steroids once, it's multiple uses.

Many agencies will allow a few uses of marijuana if it happened long enough in the past, although some agencies will a DQ for even one use over a certian age. For most fed agencies any use after age 24 will usually be a DQ.

For other "hard" drugs, including anabolic steroids, anything more than one use over a lifetime will be a DQ with many agencies. Also, if that one time use occurred within the previous 10 years, usually that will be a DQ.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6108 users online. 348 members and 5760 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X