Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel_Tuttle
    replied
    I went on the ride along last night and it was not with the Lieutenant. The officer that set it up meant I was riding with Lieutenant Stankowski's shift. I ad a lot of fun again I rode 3-11 shift out of Towson. We went to a custody Dispute at a school, a traffic accident where the one driver was on a suspended liscense and driving an uninsured vehicle. That was with the fir hour or so thhen we drove around running liscense plates. Then bnwe went to a break and enter alarm at a bank (turned out to be the cleaning guy set off the alarm and couldnt turn it off), a juvenile noise complaint. The last two calls for the day were interesting the first one a girl called in tears saying her ex-boy friend is at her doors on drugs banging on the door saying he is going to kill her. They ran his name ands he has 3 outstanding warrants so we head over but in the end he took off before we got there and couldn't fnd him. The last call was interesting a girl wanted her mom out of the house (the gil was 25, and her mom didn't really live there) because she just beat up a hooker and sttoler her purse and took her drugs and was high on something.

Overall it was agood experiance!!!

Leave a comment:

• Irishluck31
    replied
    edited for content by me.

You'll get to see plenty of good stuff. No worries.

Leave a comment:

• Blueribbon
    replied
    Sounds like your going to get the sanitized version. As previously stated, the boss normally will not work calls, so enjoy the ride, you'll still see plenty.

Leave a comment:

• grumpyirishman
    replied
    Riding with the boss allows you to go on any calls he wants to take you to.
    Lieutenants don't take calls per se.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Daniel, the only way you're going to find out, is to do the ride along. When you're finished, tell us how it went.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel_Tuttle
    started a topic Ridealong with a Lieutenant

Ridealong with a Lieutenant

I have a ridealong with a Lieutanent in the baltimore County Police Department. I was wondering since im going with a Lieutenant if they were sticking me with someone who would just drive me around and not let me see any calls or action.

I know some departments do that, so I was wondering if this sounds like one of those situations?

My second question does a Lieutenant get the same calls as a officer starting out?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3043 users online. 238 members and 2805 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X