300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones

I was wondering have any of you guys heard of Alex Jones? This guy I work with believes every word this guy says. I have never heard of this guy until he told me about him. I checked out the website but I thought it was a little to crazy for me. I was wondering what do you guys think about this guy and all the stuff he is saying???? Here is a link to his website. http://www.infowars.com/alexjones.html

www.coasttocoastam.com

George likes him..
    I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by roces95 View Post
      I was wondering have any of you guys heard of Alex Jones? This guy I work with believes every word this guy says. I have never heard of this guy until he told me about him. I checked out the website but I thought it was a little to crazy for me. I was wondering what do you guys think about this guy and all the stuff he is saying???? Here is a link to his website. http://www.infowars.com/alexjones.html
      Your co-worker is a moron.. if there WAS the Shadow Goivt that jones is always caterwauling about, he would have dissapeared LONG ago.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man View Post
        www.coasttocoastam.com

George likes him..
        One of George's failings in my book. He gives the Conspiracy nitwits WAY too much credence.. even ART thinks Jones is off base most of the time.

Comment

Alex Jones

Art kept me company for many years when I was working 22:00-0600. He helped me pass the time on slow shifts, but I'd be a little careful about "conspiracy theories".

Comment

Ya I thought Alex Jones was out there. I just wanted to see what other people thought.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
              Art kept me company for many years when I was working 22:00-0600. He helped me pass the time on slow shifts, but I'd be a little careful about "conspiracy theories".
              I work stready Mids.. C2C keeps me awake and entertained..generally laughing at the moonbats who call in and/or appear as guests, but every time Jones is on i just change the station..im tied of being called a "Tool for the Coprorate Managers"

Comment

i used to watch alex jones all the time in austin while in college..great stuff..loved how he would get all worked up out of the blue. met him once too

Comment

Alex Jones

Originally posted by Kpdpipes View Post
                  I work stready Mids.. C2C keeps me awake and entertained..generally laughing at the moonbats who call in and/or appear as guests, but every time Jones is on i just change the station..im tied of being called a "Tool for the Coprorate Managers"
                  Great post KD, stay safe out there!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2760 users online. 140 members and 2620 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X