Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They agency did not have me sign a non disclosure agreement at any point. If there had been a non disclosure agreement in place I would not have made any mention of the scenario. I do deserve all the criticism, because it was a stupid question and I should have been much more clear on the response that I had given during the testing. But this is how you learn and grow as a person. I would much rather be stupid for a short time instead of being stupid for the rest of my life.
    Last edited by Ishy; 10-15-2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

What do you mean by "hate"? Nobody here even knows you enough to be able to hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy View Post
        They agency did not have me sign a non disclosure agreement at any point.
        Unlikely. They specifically don’t want applicants discussing the process and questions with the next guy in line, it keeps the playing field level not to give some applicants more time to think about the question. If they really didn’t they are stupid and some place you don’t want to work anyway... mire likely you didn’t realize it, don’t remember it or most likely are simply lying.

I would much rather be stupid for a short time instead of being stupid for the rest of my life.
        This isn’t just about stupidity... it’s about being unable to recognize a deadly threat and react accordingly. A green civilian with no law enforcement or military training should be able to recognize that deadly force is required in that scenario. If you can’t see it in something that clear you don’t have what it takes.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11088 users online. 403 members and 10685 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X