X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Guns...

How do the laser guns work?

Can someone please answer?

I'm currently in the process of fighting a ticket, yet I don't know how the laser gun I was cited with works.

Comment

Lidar laser?

Originally posted by matik909 View Post
      Can someone please answer?

I'm currently in the process of fighting a ticket, yet I don't know how the laser gun I was cited with works.
      First off forget fighting it and just pay the ticket. You dont have a prayer at fighting a device that measures signal distances. The testing and qualifications to operate them are too simple for you to show cop error unlike doppler radar. That is why they are so great to use, even lawyers cant make them complicated. One for the good guys...
      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

You are wasting your time and the court's if you think you have a chance at beating a speeding ticket based on LIDAR.
        I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Laser Guns

You came to the wrong site for advice on fighting a citation.

Comment

Well I am a minor and this is my 3rd speeding ticket in one year. Those were under provisional license. They have already suspended my license for 60 days cause of this ticket. Are you sure there is nothing I can do?

Comment

Well I am a minor and this is my 3rd speeding ticket in one year. Those were under provisional license. They have already suspended my license for 60 days cause of this ticket. Are you sure there is nothing I can do?
              Three tickets, and a suspension, and you still haven't learned your lesson Driving is a privilege, not a right. My advice would be to buy lots and lots of rolls of quarters. Bus drivers like quarters. Not every one was meant to drive a motor vehicle.
              "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

haha. jee thanx Mr Officer sir. I am getting rides to school. I get my license back on the 22nd of june.

Comment

Do you have a father?

"They" would be societys rules, and the cause of your suspension isnt because of "They" or "This ticket" it is because you simply do not learn. You can go to court and tell the judge that you are an irresponsible moron and that you throw yourself on the mercy of the court and will go to driving school(again) and go do community service at a local childrens hospital and look at kids that are ruined for life and crippled because of little spoiled jerks like you who dont know how to drive safely. Just an idea...
                  "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Laser Guns

Well, young friend, you came looking for answers, and answers you shall have. Start by asking yourself a question. Here it is. Whose fault is it that your license is now suspended? Now comes the obvious step(s) you should take to avoid another suspension. Ready for this, Obey the traffic laws. At the end of the day, it's by far the least expensive option. Think about it for a moment. The state is into you for fines and court costs. Getting your license re-instated isn't free either. Your liability insurance rates have got to be in the stratosphere. Or is Mommy or Daddy taking care of that? Now you can get as upset as you want, you can rant and rave all you want, but you're still the one with the suspended License.

Comment

What father would claim it?

haha. jee thanx Mr Officer sir. I am getting rides to school. I get my license back on the 22nd of june.
                      Doubtful! I'm almost 100% certain, here in CA. your disgusting driving record under a provisional, would get you a six month suspension, and probation.

Stupid hurts don't it
                      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Laser Guns.

Yah, stupid has to hurt big time!! And, yah, I'm glad he's some one else's kid.

Comment

I can't believe no one actually answered his question...

Here it is...

"with a laser beam"

Comment

Oh boy....LOL...Compton...you crack me up! and duh....like the post above me!

Comment

How do the laser guns work?
                              The other answer is, "really, really, well!"

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Matik, you could always Google it for the answer. But the other responses, regarding keeping your foot off the gas, will serve you way better for the rest of your driving life. Slowing down will add miles to your gallons, life to both your brakes and tires.
                              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2369 users online. 170 members and 2199 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X