300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being concerned about a post made on a forum:

I'm not quite sure how this issue should be dealt with. I recently read a thread posted on a forum that greatly concerned me. In it, the poster says that his girlfriend became unexpectedly pregnant and in the ensuing discussion he received information about how to drug her to induce a miscarriage, to which he seems to give serious consideration to.

I have no understanding of law enforcement issues surrounding this, I just feel compelled to find out if there is a way to red-flag this for someone to look into. Is there?

Here is the thread and the troubling bit on page 14:

Originally posted by naptown
    i just talked to my buddy

he told me to tell you to look for some 'pennyroyal seeds' (mentha pulegium).

and give her a teaspoon of pennyroyal oil in a strong flavored drink before she goes to bed every night for a week+ until she starts cramping up for her normal menstruation

supposed to be like 95% effective in inducing menstration and abortion. its also very hard to taste and detect in the body.

so i would try that if you cant convince her to go to the clinic

safe and easy

Originally posted by OneManArmy2
    First of all is this 100% safe. I don't want to kill her.

Simply go to the offending post, and in the lower left hand corner you will find a little red triangle icon with an exclamation point inside of it. This is the "Report Post To A Moderator" link.

Click it to your heart's content.

EDJ
    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Another thing: I would much rather have someone speak (PM) me directly about an issue like this than to out me in the public forums.

Comment

Pennyroyal seeds.....

Just did a search on Pennyroyal seeds. Doesn't sound good.

http://www.herb-health-guide.com/pennyroyal.html

Comment

What a sad world.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4162 users online. 208 members and 3954 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X