300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal Candidate for LEO..

I'm just curious what you LEO's would consider the Ideal type of candidate for the position of LEO. What type of personality do you think is the best? I'm just curious what all of your thoughts on this are. I think that my biggest flaw is that I worry a lot, but I've found ways to deal with that. I don't necessarily think it's always a bad thing, since it really forces me to get things done, and get them done right the first time. I would love to hear some of your comments!

Originally posted by JLH81 View Post
    I'm just curious what you LEO's would consider the Ideal type of candidate for the position of LEO. What type of personality do you think is the best? I'm just curious what all of your thoughts on this are. I think that my biggest flaw is that I worry a lot, but I've found ways to deal with that. I don't necessarily think it's always a bad thing, since it really forces me to get things done, and get them done right the first time. I would love to hear some of your comments!
    EXPERIENCE:
    Department of Defense, Washington DC – Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense
    CTU – Director of Field Operations, Los Angeles Domestic Unit
    CTU – Former Special Agent in Charge, Los Angeles Domestic Unit
    Los Angeles PD - Special Weapons and Tactics

EDUCATION:
    LASD - Basic SWAT School
    Master of Science, Criminology and Law - University of California (Berkeley)
    Bachelor of Arts, English Literature - University of California (Los Angeles)
    Special Forces Operations Training Course

MILTARY:
    US Army - Combat Applications Group,
    Delta Force Counter Terrorist Group

That's probably the ideal candidate for an LEO.

Comment

None other than Jack Bauer's impossibly amazing resume.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6047 users online. 362 members and 5685 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X