300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khanraider97 View Post

​​​​​​Ok thank you. I am going to use that time wisely, and I most definitely am going, I wasn't mad throughout the whole thread lol. If I was legit mad I would be going off and talking smack lol. That's why I say you guys don't know me. Like I said in the other thread you guys want proof check back with me in 2020. I'm done trying to explain myself.

Although I will learn a new language my best friends are Spanish so I'm been learning Spanish from them little by little (and my mom hates the fact that I hang around Spanish people, and want to learn Spanish instead of my native language lol), and I will figure out something to do that will help in the long run. I really cant see myself doing anything else in life. You guys may not think so but I feel law enforcement suits me better because I'm street smart, willing to learn, and not afraid of no man. One other forum member have me a suggestion in the meantime. So I'm going to follow through with it. It's like boxing you don't go in the gym and do whatever you want. You go in there listen to your instructor and do what he tells you
    Again...statements about “going off” show you haven’t improved a bit. If you think you are “street smart....a Girl Scout has more cred than you.

Grow up. LE is not in your future.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Khanraider97 You have a bit of growing up to do. Get some distance from your charge, maybe take some anger management classes, have some good work history, and keep your head out of trouble. Take some college courses too, I recommend business or English with a minor in CJ, if you really want to be in LE. Most importantly I think you need to humble yourself. Even if you are able to get a job in LE right now I don't think you will make it. Not right now anyway. In a few years when you're a bit more mature try to get a job in LE, I would recommend Corrections personally. It's a very good place to start, especially in a state prison.

Comment

...now I just go in my car and blast some j***...
        You should do that in the bathroom, not in your car.

Comment

​​​​​I'm not the type of guy to instigate a fight just because I'm in power. That's not what a good cop would do, and when push comes to shove you use whatever force is necessary, if the person doesn't have a weapon you defend yourself with your hands. If they have a knife use your firearm and give 3 warnings.

The police department will have my back if they see it was in self defense on the body cam because you never through the first punch ever.

I'm not joining for reasons to be in power...
          Lol, who is this guy?

Three warnings?

Comment

And I don't thinking talking a gun shot is easy I think it's going to be hard and hurt.

Oh and for the record the only cops show I watch is blue bloods.
            I like this one too...

Comment

Some epic stuff from another thread he started:

I sold my Xbox one and my tv in 2017. I actually am not home that much I got 9 other things to worry about than playing video games and I do have responsibilities especially when living with my parents at 22. So I understand a lot of people who say they wish they could play video games all day.
              II've had a PS4, an Xbox one, and a gaming laptop. So I know how it is playing on everything.

dude, R6 is a good game, but it's so hard to get good at unless you have the time. That's why a lot of people don't play it. It's fun though. I accidentally killed my teammate once because he was down and I had smoke, so I threw the smoke to cover up so I can pick him up but ended up killing him LMFAO.

Black out is my favorite. I love military style royales.
              Who was it that said this guy is actually about 12?

Last edited by Aidokea; 07-08-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

As an officer you know what you signed up for (I'm not a police officer but am looking to become one). I have trained boxing, Muay Thai and bjj. Mostly focusing on boxing right now.

What I find worked when I felt like giving up when I was getting beaten up was telling myself not to be a wimp (can't say the word). And what also helps is knowing what you want too, I want to be a soldier and/or a LEO. Everytime I have a boxing spar or street boxing match in some park or gas station (which I have had before, most of them were just for fun, only one of them was a grudge fight and that one I lost), I always tell myself that if I give up in this spar or fight I don't deserve to be a soldier or a LEO. That aspiration to be a LEO is what keeps me from getting into trouble.

I believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, that means if you get hit with some blunt object everyday you'll soon get rid of that fear and know how to handle it better.

Comment

That’s about his speed...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    That’s about his speed...
                    Looks like I called that one correctly- his Instagram is full of videos of him practicing his "Rex Kwon Do".

From the looks of them, he'd get dumped in an instant on the street.

Comment

Love the line about "you never throw the first punch ever"...… bitch please case law...it's your friend...but why do you need that when Blue Bloods has taught you three warnings then shoot.....hahahha

Comment

Well....he IS “Desi”...

Comment

Originally posted by careerchange#2 View Post
                          Love the line about "you never throw the first punch ever"...… bitch please case law...it's your friend...but why do you need that when Blue Bloods has taught you three warnings then shoot.....hahahha
                          Yup.

Dennis Tueller taught my Glock armorer's class. I don't remember him saying anything about three warnings.

BTW, he's a really funny guy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12121 users online. 475 members and 11646 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X