Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need my questions and account deleted.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need my questions and account deleted.

Please someone help me. Im getting the help i need and i just want mt account and questions removed. Im talking to my parents and need it removed. Someone please help me. I cant even get hold of an admin. Please someone help me.

I should have never signed up. I regret it and my parents want this removed. Please someone help me. Please

Comment

Bwahahahaha. Social media angst. Guess you learned a life lesson.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Wait, I thought you were 'LMAO?'

Comment

• TylerKS
          TylerKS commented
          Editing a comment
          I wad Lmao. I just want my stuff deleted because I went to far trolling

Ain't going to happen
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Right now...the Shadowman is lurking outside...

Comment

I bet the relevant posts have been saved by many members....just in case.

Comment

Agencies take this kind of "joking" and "trolling" VERY seriously.
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
              that we are all that stands between
              the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

As a rather amusing meme goes; "Well, well, if it isn't the consequences of your own actions".

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
                  I bet the relevant posts have been saved by many members....just in case.
                  Yep. Screenshots saved. Source properties and IP logged. Subject identified and flagged. Added to DNH and LEDQ databases.

Fun thing is that if this guy ever applies for a law enforcement position this info will pop up and he'll be detained when he shows up for testing.

Comment

Interesting that the mods removed this and didn’t see it as possible evidence of multiple Felonies. Shows they aren’t cops and don’t understand a thing.

Thank you all who saved and searched.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      Interesting that the mods removed this and didn’t see it as possible evidence of multiple Felonies. Shows they aren’t cops and don’t understand a thing.

Thank you all who saved and searched.
                      Probably don't have to say it but just i case .....
                      Someone with jursdiction over this send a preservation letter to o.com until y'all get a subpeana or warrant for it. Just in case.

Be glad to help if I can.
                      Last edited by westside popo; 06-13-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I think Zeitgeist has it. IP and posts, investigations started.

Comment

Comment

funny how yours will not be deleted, but my thread was deleted because it was officers who made themselves look bad. glad I saved screenshots; this entire website will soon be a wonderful reference for how SOME police treat the public with complete disregard and a biased approach. this site actually makes it look worse than it is even; hard to find an officer here without a bad attitude.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9819 users online. 473 members and 9346 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X