300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i delete a forum i posted.

I posted a forum and want it deleted. I made myself loij like a sick individual when i am not. I was exposed to bad things as a child. I wish i never posted so when i apply for a department, they will see it. Im only 16. Im not a freak. I made it sound so bad. I wish i never did the things i did when it wasn't even my fault. Im just a paranoid 16 year old. I just want my account terminated/deleted. Im sorry.
    Last edited by TylerKS; 06-12-2019, 01:55 PM.

Originally posted by TylerKS View Post
    I posted a forum and want it deleted. I made myself loij like a sick individual when i am not. I was exposed to bad things as a child. I wish i never posted so when i apply for a department, they will see it. Im only 16. Im not a freak. I made it sound so bad. I wish i never did the things i did when it wasn't even my fault. Im just a paranoid 16 year old. I just want my account terminated/deleted. Im sorry.
    You didn't "make it sound so bad". It really IS that bad. And how was any of it not your fault?

Comment

Still ALL Felonies, by the way...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

16 is old enough to go to big boy prison here. You knew what you were doing.

Comment

• TylerKS
          TylerKS commented
          Editing a comment
          Dude. I was internet trolling. And trust me i am WELL aware that a 16 year old can go to big boy jail. I get off on trolling. But when someone mentions IP's i know when to stop. Plus, with someome with a past like that, why bother signing up and asking?

• Iowa #1603
          Iowa #1603 commented
          Editing a comment
          See what happens when you play kids games with adult LAW ENFORCEMENT officers

You can't
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Guess you'll learn the hard way that some things ARE not funny. Hopefully your little sister will only spend a month or so in Foster Care. Due to this thread though I believe you are the pervert you initially said you are

Comment

• TylerKS
            TylerKS commented
            Editing a comment
            I really am not. I post multiple threads because it makes the troll more believable. Now i realized trolling will just lead to me getting the police at my door

Originally posted by Zeitgeist1 View Post
          Guess you'll learn the hard way that some things ARE not funny. Hopefully your little sister will only spend a month or so in Foster Care. Due to this thread though I believe you are the pervert you initially said you are
          He will learn not to bring a knife to a gun fight the hard way
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The best thing is that if he IS a troll but actually wants to be a cop, the BI will come across this and DQ him at agencies he applies for.

Kid, there are posts on here that are older than you. Your posts WILL BE SAVED and WILL BE DISCOVERED.

This generation makes me wish the earth would hurl itself into the sun sometimes.

Comment

MAYBE he should get together with ToryJay?!
              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
              "Smile" - no!

Comment

Everything you post on the internet is there forever. Even if they would delete it, it's still out there to be found.
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8981 users online. 429 members and 8552 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X