Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember Tommy in Shawshank Redemption? Andy said to him he "should consider a new profession. What I mean is, you don't seem to be a very good thief." Seems like Tommy could have been "blacklisted", or was it that he was just easy to catch....like many others are?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne bond View Post
      Thank you for your reply.

I don't mean employees blacklisting, I mean police blacklisting civilians as a personal vendetta.
      I can neither confirm or deny such a list exists here on Officer.com and that you are or are not on alleged list. If you have any other questions please see your local mental health professional for assistance.

Comment

Hi

Would anyone here be willing to talk to me about police blacklisting? Why it happens, how to protect oneself off it does happen... I have legitimate questions.... Serious answers only please and I accept pm's. I am not a cop or media or even remotely crazy.

Thank you

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Do you at least want i hear what I have to say before you decide I'm crazy?

I was not aware I could post the actual case... I am writing it out now and will post it later today.

Comment

• westside popo
            westside popo commented
            Editing a comment
            What the hell..... I'm a fair guy... it's been slow here and I could use a good laugh. Please tell us the entire story. Who knows you just might convince us you're sane.

Please under stand we tend to deal with a lot of crazy / paranoid people. Had people make complaints that we were following them when in reality we were just driving home, to work or to the locol burger joint for lunch. Some times we unknowingly stop the same driver for different reason. Patrol officers will stop hundreds of cars a month. You think we remember every single traffic stop a month or two later?

Let’s start with the OPs screen name.
          Then the bizarre question.
          then...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

I can neither confirm or deny such a list exists here on Officer.com and that you are or are not on alleged list. If you have any other questions please see your local mental health professional for assistance.
            I was BLACKLISTED from the forum for about 6 months.........................
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

I was BLACKLISTED from the forum for about 6 months.........................
              You? Blacklisted? What for?

Comment

I was not aware I could post the actual case... I am writing it out now and will post it later today.
                The suspense is killing me....

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

You? Blacklisted? What for?
                  There were several disruptive individuals posting on the forum at the time and forum managers were not handling the problem. Several of us older members took them to task. A large number of older members left the forum and have not returned because of the crap that was going on

There were a number of us that were permanently banned by administration in 2016. I was given a reprieve after 6 months on the beach.

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• westside popo
                    westside popo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I remember the stuff with Bearcat and the others. I know you were on the other "forum" but didn't remember you getting banned from here. .

I had interenet issues at 1 time and couldn't post for a while, so y'all voted me off that island. I've since deleted or tried to delete my other social media accounts. Too much drama on there.

• Iowa #1603
                    Iowa #1603 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Emma Peal and I didn't get along well

Along with the guy from NJ who was a poser

This site is certainly no where near the same as it used to be.

Comment

I'm curious.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6553 users online. 241 members and 6312 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X