300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marijuana legalization

Although I hate drugs, illegal or prescription, I have a certain outlook on the legalization of marijuana. I would vote for it if legislation could present a law making it like any prescribed drug. Valid prescription, like any opiate used as prescribed and a felony if it was distributed without a written prescription. Probably impossible but thats the only way I would agree. To me, I see it as a narcotic, and I know in certain countys, states and cities, officers dont bother with it when people are in possesion. I know there are much more serious offenses but I also see it like I see alcohol. Especially if someone under the age of 18 is under the influence. My pet peave is kids saying "dude my doctor said I should smoke it" and that is about the most idiotic thing I hear an almost a daily basis. Drugs are drugs and should only be taken as prescribed, not in excess. Since there are officers here answering, do you agree that marijuana should be a felony as any narcotic pain reliever if bought, sold or otherwise distributed without a prescription? Would it be ok if someone took morphine sulfate to the point their eyes were bloodshot, they laughed alot and yet it was legal because their doctor wrote it for them? Marijuana is no different, kids and people smoking it until their thoughts are distorted and their judgement is impaired.

*dead horse.............stick...........* No offense intended but you should have used the search function. Legalization threads usually end up badly here.
    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Not this again...
      I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

I think there's a legalization site that has a schedule for this. Every few months, someone is assigned to come here and start another marijuana legalization thread.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving before this turns ugly. Like it always does.
        "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
        -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post
          I think there's a legalization site that has a schedule for this. Every few months, someone is assigned to come here and start another marijuana legalization thread.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving before this turns ugly. Like it always does.
          Dang I didn't notice that, good call. That must be what you boys out east call a clue that stink foot activity is........well afoot.
          Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
          I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
          Originally posted by weinerdog2000
          as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Hi, did I hear my name?

Oh, another one of these guys.

Do yourself a favor and do a search on the subject, as there will dozens of threads, and thousands of posts on the subject.

Take care

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6712 users online. 360 members and 6352 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X