Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far it's been .22BAC, and the girl ran her car straight into the Royal Farms store and fled the scene on foot.
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

WELL, not one month since I posted my all time high I hit a new one at .30. I retested thirty min later and she was rising and was .32. She was then taken to the hospital per department policy and blood was drawn for safety and she was monitored. Her blood lever rose all the way to .437. Incredible.

Comment

i've seen some high ones, but the highest one i recall where the guy could still stand was .398
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distric...ice_Department

Comment

.483 on a crash that fought with us when we tried to take him to the hospital. .580 on a bum passed out in a garage. He walked out the next day and drank a 40 that someone had ****ed in.
          Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

.42 on a traffic stop for crossing a double solid line. The guy could walk , talk and do the motor skills like a normal person. He was a professional drunk to say the least.

Comment

Personal best was .582 from a former polizei. This guy could easily have passed for sober if not for his attitude.

Comment

.406% at the ER he had been drinking vodka all night no all day no all week no basically his whole life.

yes a .40 is lethal if you are NOT and alcoholic!

Comment

In the .40s, can't remember exactly what.

Guy ran into a ditch, and was trying to get out of the car. He was on the passenger side, with the door partially open. Anyway the judge didn't buy my case that he was the driver, although his leg was on the driver's side. So, I lost it.

Later, I was transporting the guy to jail on another charge and asked him if he was driving the car. He said, "To tell you the truth, I was so drunk I don't know if I was driving or not."

If he hadn't been an alcoholic, that high of a BAC would probably have killed him.
                  "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

Holy cow some of these #'s are high! The highest I've ever seen was when I was still in the jail... a dude blew a .340 at a local sheriff's office. He was trashed, but I was shocked he was still awake and talking. He was immediately transported to the ER (per SOP) where he was released from custody on his own recognizance with his new paper driver's license and numerous citations
                    "He sprayed me in the face, then ran off!! I'm a victim!" -Guy with gold paint around his mouth in booking

Attention LEOs- join AttorneyCop.com

Comment

Highest BAC

When I was still a patrolman, I got a .46 on a Sunday Morning in a local park parking lot

Comment

3 in one night, if memory serves highest I ever caught was .30 or thereabouts.

Comment

The Highest BAC’s I’ve personally got were .43 and .41 both were on the same woman on two different occasions about six months apart. The first time she was in a head on crash on an overpass, the second time she ran me off the road about two miles south of where she had her earlier crash.

Several years ago we had a transient brought in who tested .32; this guy could walk and talk as well as any sober person- his trouble came the next day when he sobered up. I swear I thought he was going to vibrate off his bunk.

The most DUI's I got in one night was three, that was on a Saturday Night over Labor Day Weekend.

Comment

BACs

My experience was a female who was walking on the MARTA tracks when she was hit by a train and killed. Her post mortem BAC was .92%. She was probably only minutes from death without the train. I have seen the experiences we had in the 70s with winos. They'd get their check on the 3rd and by the 4th they were doing something bad. We would always let them finish their vino before putting them in car...( yeah, old rules but not always good rules)...until we started seeing reports of winos who would have a probable BA in the high 20s and then when they chugged their bottle and went into a cell and passed out their BAC would climb until some of them succumbed to alcohol toxicity.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3564 users online. 268 members and 3296 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X