Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highest BAC

Hello LEOs

I am just curious as to what the highest BAC you've seen a drunk blow. Also, what is your record of getting drunks off the road in a single day.

Thanks for all you guys/gals do.
    There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those who don't.

Honest to God .54 This was through a blood draw at an Emergency Room
    IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
    -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

Was the blood drawn at the morgue? I read somewhere that if a person's BAC is above .40, your dead.
      There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by jbplc_66 View Post
        Was the blood drawn at the morgue? I read somewhere that if a person's BAC is above .40, your dead.
        Not always.
        summer - winter - work

Comment

Highest I've seen was in the 0.40's BAL. I just don't remember what it was. My personal record (arrestee) is 0.299% BAL.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

.44 and three in a night.

The .44 was driving w/o lights at 0300. Stopped him and recognized him. He was arrested earlier in the week for DUI after he stacked his BMW up and fled the scene. He was contacted a half mile down the road. Both were blood draws, so it was a few weeks before we got the results.

He was a .42 the first time and a .44 the second.

The scariest thing was he was a doctor.

Comment

I am just curious as to what the highest BAC you've seen a drunk blow.
              Driving, a 0.43%. This was a female registered nurse. She appeared drunk, but not nearly that drunk.

But the all-time record holder, so far as I know, is the late Nero Anderson. Nero was, at that time, the president of our frequent flyer club, having been arrested by my agency more times than anyone else. His record has since been passed several times.

Nero once walked (this is an important distinction: he was not carried, dragged, or wheeled - he came in under his own power) in to the county ER and registered a 0.82% on a blood draw. For years thereafter, the ER staff had a copy of the lab slip on a bulletin board in the staff lounge, just for people that said it wasn't biochemically possible. That episode didn't kill him, by the way. He was stabbed to death in a train yard in Sacramento.

Also, what is your record of getting drunks off the road in a single day.
              Four. I got three a few times, two pretty regularly, and at least one if I wasn't too busy running to other stuff. There was a deputy with the sheriff's office that routinely brought in four to eight a night. I have no idea how he did it.
              Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Highest for me was a .29% BAC. I think I had another guy that was higher than that, but I couldn't get a breath test out of him and he cussed the nurse so she wouldn't draw blood. I was ****ed.
                I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

We had a female come into our jail one night and she blew .35. Scary thing was she only weighed about 110 lbs.
                  "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

My record for an arrestee was .389, and three DUI arrests in one night. One of these days I'm going to break that record...
                    MAC

Comment

No he was what we called a "career" or professional drunk
                      IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
                      -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

My personal BAC best is a .43. I've seen 1 .7 and a couple of .6's.

The most ever in the tank on a single night for me is a double out of the same car!! Arrest one driver, release car to sober wife, friend who was passenger runs stop light 1.5 hours later. I LOVE IT!! They were both in the .3's.
                        Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                        I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                        Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                        as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Its pretty common for our local transients to be sober at a .20. I have arrested I dont know how many transients that blow over .40 at the jail. Seems like I spend more time at the hospital with them than its worth.
                          Be Advised!!!

Comment

A staff member at Detox last night told me that Colorado's official record is .95.
                            It is not the critic who counts...

Comment

For my personal arrest best was a guy I pulled over for no head lights .41, heck I have a copy of the data master print out, below is some great info that I found on the internet.

So far I have not seen anyone beat that yet

Bulgarian's blood-alcohol level astounds doctors

Bulgarian doctors tested a man's blood-alcohol level five times before accepting it was 0.914 – nearly twice the amount considered to be life-threatening.

The 67-year-old man landed in hospital on Dec. 20 after a car knocked him off his feet in the southern Bulgarian city of Plovdiv, police and doctors said Tuesday.

A breath test indicated blood-alcohol levels so high that police thought their equipment was broken, because the man remained conscious and talked with them.

The head of Plovdiv police, Col. Angel Rangelov, said five separate lab tests taken the same day confirmed the man's blood-alcohol level of 0.914.

A blood-alcohol level of 0.55 is considered potentially fatal.

In comparison, the Bulgarian man's level was more than 11 times higher than the legal blood-alcohol limit for drivers in Canada, which is 0.08.

The man, who has not been identified, was reported to be in stable condition after being treated for head injuries.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2005/0...an-050104.html

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2788 users online. 158 members and 2630 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X