300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD written/oral exam

I am a new recruit for the NYPD and I am going in for the medical examination tomorrow morning (4/27)....I am curious about what to expect for the written/oral exam. Is there any way possible that I can prepare myself for this part of the process? also, I'd like to know approximately how long does it take, meaning the hiring process, the academy is schedule to start July 31th.

Originally posted by Recruit6011 View Post
    I am a new recruit for the NYPD and I am going in for the medical examination tomorrow morning (4/27)....I am curious about what to expect for the written/oral exam. Is there any way possible that I can prepare myself for this part of the process? also, I'd like to know approximately how long does it take, meaning the hiring process, the academy is schedule to start July 31th.
    There are several of threads on here with regards to the process of NYPD. The whole medical exam can take most of the day depending on the number of applicants present.

If you are going for your medical, then you would have already taken the written exam? There is no "oral exam". You will find all of your answers either on this site of the hiring process section on NYPD's recruit website. Best of luck.

On a side not, I recall you mentioned previously about your GPA not meeting NYPD's requirement...when and if you go to your BI, you will ither be DQ'ed then or put on a waiting/hold list. Just don't want you to go through parts of the process for no reason, and then be DQ'ed later.
    Last edited by irishlad2nv; 04-26-2007, 11:28 AM.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Recruit6011 View Post
      Try this, ir is the Study Guide offered by the NYPD.............

http://www.nypd2.org/pdf/prepkeyjan2005.pdf
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4197 users online. 246 members and 3951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X