300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot to put something on old phs

i forgot to put i smoked a pill when i was 14, this was the first thing i ever tried, and did not even cross my mind when i applied for lapd back in 2015, for what its worth i disclosed prior molly use (1 time) and marijuana use. I really did forget cause it happened so long ago, will this hinder me? thank you for your time

Smoked a pill? What pill?

Comment

Depends what you smoked? Aside from that, if you forgot, you forgot. Now you've remembered. Put it on your future applications.

Comment

It was a prescription pill they found in their house, i honestly have no idea what it was, i was just a dumb kid that went along with it. I didnt get high or even inhale, cause this was my first time doing anything ever, and so i had no idea what to do. It just left a bad taste in my mouth

Comment

• NW121
          NW121 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're far from the only 14 year old to have done something stupid. Might have been something, most likely was nothing. Again; don't hide it but I don't think it's going to prevent you from being employable if that's all it was.

Birth control pill...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Lmao. I hope not

Comment

Thanks for the reply’s. also how does it look if I need to add something to a phs I turned in, in high school this kid pulled me to the ground and try to punch me while On the ground in soccer, and so I got up and defended myself by punching back. Do police dept consider that hiding info? We just tunrned in our phs and that’s the only thing I need to add.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10382 users online. 331 members and 10051 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X