300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a picture from 1960's?

There is this picture, I believe is a Pultizer Prize winner or was in LIFE magazine, cant remember, it is from 1950's to 1960's and it is a little boy smiling wearing overall's, standing over a parade line, he is looking up @ a
    Police Officer that is asking him to get behind the line and the officer is hunch over looking @ the boy, if anyone knows the title of this picture or an image of it I can get, please let me know!
    Thanks!
    Police Officer in KY
    DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

are you possibly talking about this from norman rockwell?

http://re3.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3698262063

Comment

That kinda looks like it should be a Catholic priest, not a police officer

EDJ
      "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

No thats not the one and it was an actual photo. i believe NYPD?
        Last edited by Kycop28; 04-27-2007, 03:04 PM.
        DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4679 users online. 316 members and 4363 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X