300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thoughts...long

I didn't know what forum to post this in...so i'm sorry in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum. I know this may sound dumb but it really frustrates me and I need advice from LEO's because this deals with an LEO. From my point of view an LEO is supposed to be an honorable individual. First I need to give a little background info before I get to the real problem, so bare with me for a min I'll try to keep it short. My g/f of 3 years recently broke up with me for a police officer. Yes I was heartbroken and all that blah blah. But the problem is this, I went over there just a little while ago to get some clothes. She lives with 3 other girls. She comes out and starts yelling at me about how I ate her food last night, btw, she's very intoxicated at this point and she's not 21. The thing is, is yes I was there last night b/c she wasn't there and I am very good friends with her roomates and there were other people over there, so I wanted to hangout. The thing is is that I DID NOT eat her food. She continues to yell at me and I pretty much told her to shut her mouth because she was drunk. Then outcomes the LEO, now I honestly didn't have a problem with this guy until tonight. He comes out and tells me not to be talking to her like that but yet, she is calling me everything but a white man and I'm simply telling her to shut up. Now my problem is, is he knew that she was in the wrong not to mention she is an underage girl drinking alcohol in the presence of an officer. To me this guy isn't a good example of an LEO. I mean come on....I wonder where she got the beer from. Now, I'm not going to go and tell on him and all that jive, but I just wanted to get some thoughts from some other LEO's on this situation. I know there are three sides to every story, mine, hers and the truth, but I have been as honest with you as I can. Some thought from other people would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like this cop did you a favor. Stop using the "I am very good friends with her room mates" carp. You know darn well you're going there to see her.

That out of the way, get yourself some new friends, stop eating her food, and move on, before this ugly "arrangement" gets even uglier.

You sounds like a nice guy, and deserve better. There's a great big ocean out there, and plenty more fish in it...get to it!
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I've got to agree (maybe he stated it more blunt that I would have). You're doing nothing but making this harder on yourself because you obvious still have some feelings for her. If you're friends with those other girls still, then meet them somewhere away from the house. The reason the ex probably struck out at you like that is because you're making her uncomfortable by merely being there because it feels like an invasion of privacy. Now, it really doesn't matter WHAT you say to the cop and regardless of the fact that she shouldn't be drinking, he's always going to take her side in the matter...just the way it is. The best thing you can do is move on...find another one that is worthy of your attention and forget about this one.
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

IF it happened EXACTLY the way you say. the officer was simply acting like a boyfriend. Really now, would YOU have done anything different? You're expecting him to be a cop 24/7 & most guys just aren't going to do it. You're also assuming he supplied the beer, when it could just as easily been the roommates. While I understand the broken heart thing, until she decides she wants you back you're stuck.....sorry.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4187 users online. 231 members and 3956 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X