300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Gardens PD 2018 hiring

Hello to all, I am hoping to clarify and also touch bases with any other applicants trying to get into Miami Gardens PD.
    I recently applied on 10-10-2018 and as of 10-12-18 passed my SME (subject matter expert) review and minimal qualification review. However when I called the recruiter she said I will standby for an interview scheduling.... mind you that was 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything back.
    Yesterday I decided to give a call back and ask about the process to clarify any confusion I had. Ironically her answer added to the confusion, she stated that with passing the SME review that 'they still had such a high number of applicants'. She also stated that 'if I get an interview, it will be through email'. With that being said can someone who has made it further into the process or is already in an agency explain whether or not I will actually have an interview? Is there anything I should do at this point in time? Thanks...

It's going to take a LONG time. Apply to other departments until you get hired.

Comment

I have applied to another agency but I was wondering if anyone knew about something similar to this. I passed the SME review, I need to know if I will get the interview now

Comment

Sorry can't answer that specific question. Maybe ask it in the Florida section.

I wouldn't keep calling them though. Until and if you get a call keep applying to multiple departments. Also make copies of the application(s) for your records and to help to complete future applications.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10955 users online. 404 members and 10551 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X