Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of real life superheroes/vigilantes?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angeredmgmt
    replied
    If there were any vigilantes working in my jurisdiction, we may like any positive results they may bring, but in reality, we'd have to put resources into searching for them since we have to enforce the laws...and that means the use of force statutes.

I just watched a movie last night, and I thought it was very bad. Not just the content, but the acting. It is the Bruce Willis movie,"Acts of Violence", and I bring it up because it was about vigilantes, and they knew they were going to be arrested for their acts even though their results were so positive.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Rule .303

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Rule of 3?

• CCCSD
    replied
    You just made The List!

-The Shadowman-

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    Image result for old superheroes sitting on bench

They grow old, retire and spend their golden years telling war stories and feeding pigeons….​

Retired superheroes may (or may not) received an ample supply of T-towels from PR723, Horseshoe Crab roe from G. Root and complementary Zip Line tickets from Nola.
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Not to mention free shines.

And free shines provided through the courtesy of our generous colleague CCCSD.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Not to mention free shines.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by Dobokdude View Post
    What do you think of real life superheroes/vigilantes?
    Thoughts?

Image result for old superheroes sitting on bench

They grow old, retire and spend their golden years telling war stories and feeding pigeons….​

Retired superheroes may (or may not) received an ample supply of T-towels from PR723, Horseshoe Crab roe from G. Root and complementary Zip Line tickets from Nola.
    Last edited by BTDT2; 10-26-2018, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Bwahahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• J2H
    commented on 's reply
    See, now you've done it... I will NOT be called out as a schmuck in public! :-D

• Rudy8116
    replied
    CCCSD is a Shine Box Hero!

Leave a comment:

• PeteBroccolo
    replied
    Every honest, hard-working Police Officer is a REAL hero.

However, given my good looks, I am so much more of a "superhero" than the rest of you schumcks!

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Me? I think Rudy8116 is a Super Hero. I mean...G14? Sheeeeiiittttt. THAT’S it right there!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Rotflmao!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dobokdude
    replied
    Originally posted by PeteBroccolo View Post
    Unfortunately, "superheroes" ARE vigilantes - no oversight, no bringing of offenders before the courts, no proper testimony given to the courts by the "s...h..."
    Of course, stories, whether written, spoken, or viewable, or whether modern, or ancient, mythology, are just that, and for entertainment.
    Not always. In works such as My Hero Academia, The Incredibles and at times Marvel and DC superheroes work for or at least have oversight from the government. There was also of course the Civil War thing with Marvel.

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    WTF is wrong with you people?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13413 users online. 457 members and 12956 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X