Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps someone could aid me in this, Rockford IL Mugshot Mystery?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps someone could aid me in this, Rockford IL Mugshot Mystery?

Good Morning Officers!

I run several websites. The one I seek your knowledge upon provides SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and comprehensive tutorials to aid Americans in the removal of defamation and slander from search engines. One of the purposes for the domain in addition to being a compendium of information is to rank in keywords that are being utilized for ill intent.

So when I was conducting some research I was quite baffled and somewhat confused by this anomaly:

As a way to illuminate the extreme, I used Maricopa County for comparison. I live in Pima County, but I am quite familiar with its infamy. Both Pima, as well as Maricopa are right along the Nogales port of Entry used massively in abundance by the cartels.

So being that Maricopa is 14.51 times larger than the population of Winnebago County, and secondly, is a major port of entry for probably at least 50% of all the drugs in the US, how could this fractionally sized community, be so much more hyped about booking photos?

The Police to citizen ratio perhaps, maybe? Maybe if that causes an increase in crimes being discovered? That's my only theory so far. I'd appreciate your insight! Thank you :-)
    Last edited by felonfred; 10-03-2018, 02:57 PM. Reason: typo :-)

You may get more accurate answers in the Arizona sub forum.
    Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by felonfred View Post
      Good Morning Officers!

I run several websites. The one I seek your knowledge upon provides SEO and comprehensive tutorials to aid Americans in the removal of defamation and slander from search engines. One of the purposes for the domain in addition to being a compendium of information is to rank in keywords that are being utilized for ill intent.

So when I was conducting some research I was quite baffled and somewhat confused by this anomaly:

As a way to illuminate the extreme, I used Maricopa County for comparison. I live in Pima County, but I am quite familiar with its infamy. Both Pima, as well as Maricopa are right along the Nogales port of Entry used massively in abundance by the cartels.

So being that Maricopa is 14.51 times larger than the population of Winnebago County, and secondly, is a major port of entry for probably at least %50percente of all the drugs in the US, how could this fractionally sized community, be so much more hyped about booking photos?

The Police to citizen ratio perhaps, maybe? Maybe if that causes an increase in crimes being discovered? That's my only theory so far. I'd appreciate your insight! Thank you :-)
      For someone who apparently works with computers and the internet you would think they would know to check and make sure pictures posted correctly and is viewable on all devices. I can't see the pictures!

What does the acronym SEO mean? Acrynims have different meanings to different professions and different parts of the country. I'm guessing it means search engine optimization?

Since when did we start writing "50%" as "%50percente" and misspelling percent? I've seen people on the street and on this forum write stuff like that (e.g. "5$" instead of "$5").

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

For someone who apparently works with computers and the internet you would think they would know to check and make sure pictures posted correctly and is viewable on all devices. I can't see the pictures!

What does the acronym SEO mean? Acrynims have different meanings to different professions and different parts of the country. I'm guessing it means search engine optimization?

Since when did we start writing "50%" as "%50percente" and misspelling percent? I've seen people on the street and on this forum write stuff like that (e.g. "5$" instead of "$5").
        Yea you're right, looks pretty horrible on mobile, my bad lol!

SEO in computers/marketing stands for Search Engine Optimization. Basically jumping through Google's hoops to make your social profiles and web property rank at the top of results.

What the picture failed to show on mobile was the monthly keyword search totals for the query "Mugshots." Apparently, Rockford, IL is number one with 90,500 hits a month.

Comment

• westside popo
          westside popo commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok. That makes a lot of sense now.

I've done some web sites before and understand the concept. But couldn't figure out what that had to do with a couple of mugshot pictures that I couldn't see. LoL
          Last edited by westside popo; 10-03-2018, 05:36 PM.

Search other websites, forums and Facebook pages for that county. That may give some clues.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11578 users online. 408 members and 11170 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X