Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why must officers Inspect the anus area of suspects they arrest In Jail?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why must officers Inspect the anus area of suspects they arrest In Jail?

I heard that you must tell them to bend over and spread them, and inspect with the flashlight, if the job isnt hard enough, but they make look at every ******* you arrest litteraly, they could just get somebody in the jail that handles that inspection department.

How do you officers feel about this?
    Last edited by TurboCop; 04-16-2007, 08:41 PM.

1. Because suspects hide dope in their rectums.

2. Maybe it's just me, but you probably shouldn't have a user name implying you are a law enforcement officer if you haven't earned the title.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer

2. Maybe it's just me, but you probably shouldn't have a user name implying you are a law enforcement officer if you haven't earned the title.
      Nope. Ain't just you.

EDJ
      "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Uhh, I also checked. What cop wouldn't know that answer?

What is worse, is when they are "kicking" drugs and they have no control of their loose bowels. Stand back or else!

Oh silly me....police humor.....got to love it!!!!!

Oh..for the record...anus for the guys and coo for the females. The females refer to it as their purse....find all kinds of items up there. Once found an uncapped syringe.
        Last edited by deputy x 2; 04-16-2007, 09:35 PM.
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

The worst one I heard of was four unwrapped cigarettes. A loose syringe with no cap is the most insane one I've ever heard of.

I've seen x-ray pics of a little .22 and some ammo up there.

Comment

ofcourse i know its because of drugs, My question should of been why dont they have somebody that works in the correctional department doing that
            Last edited by TurboCop; 04-16-2007, 09:59 PM.

Comment

The arresting officer doesn't do a strip search. Correctional officers at the jail do it, and normally only when the defendant is being house because they didn't post bail.

And again, think about a new user name. You haven't earned the right to call yourself a cop.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by Desert DPS
                The worst one I heard of was four unwrapped cigarettes. A loose syringe with no cap is the most insane one I've ever heard of.

I've seen x-ray pics of a little .22 and some ammo up there.
                Only four? Try 30 cigs..and she complained she had cramps! Nasty nasty...and the gross thing is inmates will pay big bucks for a cig.
                This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

i think turbocop is a different kind of officer (loan) ... try working LASD/OCSD jails working as the intake deputy...you'll learn a lot.. you can hide a lot in your a**...

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2
                    Only four? Try 30 cigs..and she complained she had cramps! Nasty nasty...and the gross thing is inmates will pay big bucks for a cig.
                    So THAT'S why so many people these days always have their head up their butts - they're just having a smoke!
                    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

The arresting officer doesn't do a strip search. Correctional officers at the jail do it, and normally only when the defendant is being house because they didn't post bail.

And again, think about a new user name. You haven't earned the right to call yourself a cop.
                      I will change my username if it bothers you officers so much, jesus its not like i go and tell everybody I'm a cop, just the first thing that came to my head when i signed up on this forum

Last thing, So LAPD officers dont need to do a strip search on a arresting suspect taken to Jail. Only the correctional officers in Jail, If so that makes perfect sense, I guess somebody misinformed me

Comment

I wish. If we catch them, then we clean them...
                        The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
                        -Neal Boortz

Comment

Around here, inmates cannot be stripped until they are housed. They have to be given an opportunity to post bail, and can't be stripped until they are housed in a regular housing unit, instead of a holding room in booking. That won't happen for about five hours, so the arresting officer can't do it. On top of that, the arresting officer gets to go right back on the street. The COs are staying inside, so they want to be the one to do the search, so they know it was done right, especially since agencies besides our own bring people in.

Comment

yep CO's do all the dirty work.
                            my former agency, we brought the arrestee in the sally port. our jailer does everything and a strip search,photos, prints,etc... our jailers are contracted through wackenhut. other agencies probably have in house jailers,custody assistants,COs, whatever you call them.

Comment

yep CO's do all the dirty work.
                              my former agency, we brought the arrestee in the sally port. our jailer does everything and a strip search,photos, prints,etc... our jailers are contracted through wackenhut. other agencies probably have in house jailers,custody assistants,COs, whatever you call them.

once it was time, the jailers or officers would transport them to orange county central jail and the intake deputies take custody of them. my 1st time where, I was like "woah"... damn filthy stank *** peoples and lots of cuckoos.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3077 users online. 145 members and 2932 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X