300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with identifying firearm model

I am trying to figure out the model of the firearm in the below pic. I'm thinking 9 mm or .380 double-action. And I was sure it was a glock. However after having browsed several pages of pics, I have been unable to locate this particular model. One other possibility is that it's a starter/stunt pistol. Thanks in advance for your help!

Forensic Psychology Portal

"There is no such thing as chance, only patterns we do not understand." — Harlan Ellison, The Butterfly Effect

Looks like a Firestar to me. Check out star-firearms.com

Comment

Its really hard to tell from the picture. One things for sure, its not a Glock. Kind of looks like one of the new Sig Sauer Pro models (Like the 2340), but with that picture its only a guess.
      \

Comment

Firearm Model

I can tell you what it's not. It's not a Glock. Check out the website previous poster suggested.

Comment

Based on the curved grip and the apparent button in the slot, I think this may be one of the inexpensive .22s with an integral (and non-removeable) magazine in the grip.
          "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
          John Stuart Mill

Comment

I hope you'll forgive me for not being an officer, but I am a "gun guy". It looks a lot like a Lorcin or Hi-Point. If you do a Google search you can see some examples of them. The end of the slide looks a lot like a Hi-point, but the trigger guard looks like the Lorcins I found. It also looks to me like there's no magazine in it, as it appears you can see into the mag well. The finish isn't exact to what I've found online, but that can be modified, particularly if the owner is a fan of "bling". I don't know what you need the picture for, but I know that the Lorcins and Hi-Points are cheap and therefore somewhat attractive to many criminals. I can give a 99% guarantee this is not the mainstream kind (Glock, Sig, Beretta, HK, etc.). It is probably a 9mm or .380 though, probably either DAO, or DA/SA. I know some forums with guys that could identify that with almost a 100% certainty, I'd be happy to send the links if you want to PM me.

I hope this helps some.
            Last edited by RF7126; 04-16-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Actually it looks like you need to post a better picture and we could help you out.
              "Anyone is capable of anything"

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be".

-Peter Gibbons
              Office Space

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4904 users online. 295 members and 4609 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X