Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Question,Anyone here work for FHP or any agency between Tampa and Orlando?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Question,Anyone here work for FHP or any agency between Tampa and Orlando?

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone here worked for FHP, Orange County Sheriff or Tampa PD. Or anywhere in Between. If so, I was looking for different agencies around central Florida,specifically in between Tampa and Orlando. I am interested in applying to an agency just not sure which one. That's why I was looking for some insight on different agencies, like the job environment,salary, What shifts are available and other things just some inside accounts for how the agency operates. Main areas I am looking at is Orange,Polk and Hillsborough counties and of course FHP. So anyone who works within those counties feel free to comment.Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jashaun1; 08-03-2018, 12:55 AM.

That's a very big area that also includes Osceola and Polk counties and the municipalities within them
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
      That's a very big area that also includes Osceola and Polk counties and the municipalities within them
      I edited it. That way it closes the circle a little bit. I figured the bigger area the better.

Comment

Again anywhere and in between Hillsborough to Orange counties is a really large area. Are you certified? Looking for sponsorship? FHP does a different job than almost any other department in the area.

In Orange county you have the following agencies:
        ​​​​​
        Apopka
        Belle Isle
        Eatonville
        Edgewood
        Maitland
        Oakland
        Ocoee
        Orlando
        Windermere
        Winter Garden
        Winter Park
        UCF Police

That's alot of departments that have vastly different schedules, pay rates, benefits etc... Crystal ball questions like this are hard to answer.

I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9732 users online. 352 members and 9380 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X