300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice during backgrounds

Hello everyone, i am in need of advice. I am currently in the background process with BERKELEY POLICE and i'm pretty nervous of the outcome. Only thing in my past was Citations for No insurance or registration (3 of them), and also was sent to collections during the same time, let me remind you this happened in early 2016 and i have not been late on any payments or received a citation in 2 years, i'm afraid this might be a conflict. My interviews went great both Oral and 1 on 1 interview with the hiring Sergeant, she advised i was the first interview since i scored the highest on the Oral Board, she asked me about these issues and told her nothing but the truth and why i was put in that situation. We filled out uniform and Academy Costs that may come out of pocket, and filled out lots of other paperwork, does this mean my foot is more in the door than it is out?
    any advice to all experienced personnel?

Sit back and try to relax...................no news is normally good news
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

IOWA is extremely experienced. Heed his advice, it is normally great.

Comment

My gut is telling me that it's looking good. They wouldn't be wasting their energy on you if they weren't considering you. Try to distract yourself with other things in your life until you hear more, but i say you're on the home stretch. In the meantime from here on out don't be an idiot and screw it up.

Comment

Berkeley must be awfully desperate if they’re even considering someone with three cites for reg and insurance, plus failure to pay, from only two years ago.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

No kidding...I see problems in the future.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11812 users online. 388 members and 11424 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X