Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbor has been parting out his dead mothers body around the neighborhood

I don't know what else to add. The county has had the case for 2 years now, and everyone knows she's missing.

Well...unfreeze some and BBQ it up. What are you waiting for? Tell us how it was.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

BBQ? Too pedestrian. I'd prefer some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Comment

I hear the liver and heart tastes really good when fried crispy and served with bacon and onions.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Being where the OP is from, I’m sure there’s a cut up 55 gallon BBQ in someone’s front yard.

Dont forget the banjos!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Being where the OP is from, I’m sure there’s a cut up 55 gallon BBQ in someone’s front yard.

Dont forget the banjos!
            They're just finding a femur here, some foot bones there whenever people check their crawlspaces. Its only bones. His house must smell awful.

Comment

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
                Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
                Dismembered and distributed throughout the neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
                  I hear the liver and heart tastes really good when fried crispy and served with bacon and onions.
                  Taste like chicken?
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 06-10-2018, 11:35 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Erasthenes View Post
                    I don't know what else to add. The county has had the case for 2 years now, and everyone knows she's missing.
                    Don't know what else to add? This is "ask a cop" forum, how about asking a question?

Last edited by BTDT2; 06-10-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Don't know what else to add? This is "ask a cop" forum, how about asking a question?

Stop being logical. You know that we are supposed to support all the snowflakes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Taste like chicken?
                        Yup!

Comment

OP,

All our joking aside...
                          You SHOULD be talking to the FBI. They are the only ones who understand these types of crimes. Don’t call them though, the clerks won’t help you. You have to go to the local Field Office and ask for the Duty Agent.

Good luck.

Comment

Huh? Who was joking??

But yes, OP, you should go to the closest FBI field office. Be sure to bring along some samples.

Comment

Originally posted by Erasthenes View Post

They're just finding a femur here, some foot bones there whenever people check their crawlspaces. Its only bones. His house must smell awful.
                              Limited height crawl space searches for human remains can challenging especially during triple digit summer months.

Depending on stage of decomposition, a respirator mask, “Nola suggested” triple thickness disposable gloves, fresh batteries and jar of Vicks shoved up your nose may be your best friend.

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                                not.in.MY.town commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I thought in these types of situations the rookie on the team is your best friend?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11666 users online. 439 members and 11227 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X