300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your backseat...

What's your depts policy on transporting multiple offenders in the same vehicle? Does daddy's little girl who's had one too many to drive and got stopped go in the backseat beside the registered sex offender who got popped for a parole violation? I realize they're both handcuffed...but still... sounds like a big liability factor. I'm assuming this would happen on calls where an officer from one incident was called to assist another officer on his/her current incident...and they need transport?? Just curious...I know there are several factors in there.... thanks all

Male and female suspects who are not codefendants are not transported together. Adult and juvenile suspects who are not codefendants are not transported together. Suspects of the same gender and age group (adult/juvenile) from different cases can be transported together, as long as they can get along for a few minutes.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

An officer already with an arrest would not stop to help transport for another officer. You go straight to jail do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars.

The only way to transport an adult female and male is if they are married and not violent toward one another.

Juveniles only get transported with juveniles unless the adult is their parent and they are not violent toward one another.

Juveniles only get transported with the same gender.

If you are a male officer you must have another officer with you to transport a juvenile female. Starting and ending time and mileage checks are mandatory.

If you are a male officer transporting an adult female starting and ending time and mileage checks are mandatory.

Transporting a juvenile male starting and ending time and mileage checks are madatory.
      The views I share are my own, and do not represent the opinions of my employing agency.

Comment

We restrict it to same gender and adults or juveniles. No male/females transported together...and no juveniles transported with adults. It has to be either 2 adult males or 2 adult females..or 2 male juveniles or 2 female juveniles...no mixing of sexes or ages.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4784 users online. 290 members and 4494 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X