Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary thing about M6 and his dillusions of grandeur, I love BMWs. BUt now I understand the 'uppity' 'snooty' attitude they exude....
    Last edited by e-man; 04-09-2007, 01:05 PM.
    I got nothing for now

Comment

No comments on how to modify your car. Just spend your money on something more worthwhile.
      John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP
        No person shall modify the exhaust system of a motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise of such vehicle above that emitted by the muffler originally installed on the vehicle, and such original muffler shall comply with all the requirements of this Section. (Source: P. A. 77‑37.)
        I wasnt asking for myself.. I was asking to know about other cars. People always have loud cars around here and its very annoying. But if it says you cannot modify the exhaust system, how do people get away with it? Cops can most of the time hear them when they drive by.
        I have seen many cars that you cannot see inside. I also heard this is alloud only if the manufacturer of the car made it this way.
        Thanks alot.

Comment

After all this talk about car moding and what's legal and not, I was talking to my buddy who has been working on his '85 Mustang for a few years about what's legal and not on his and he asked what the fine is for having no "catalytic converters". Since I don't know too much about the in depth's of cars and such I'm not quite sure what that is? So could anyone shed some light on things for him as to what a general fine may be in Ontario? Haha, thanks all.

-- Mike
          --"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
          --"Run XC"

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
            There is no set percentage in PA. It has been upheld in court {i know from experience} that 'if its too dark that it prohibits me from seeing the occupants in the car' then its ILLEGAL. I dont care what your friends are going to say about percentages, we dont use them in PA.
            click here for a link

Just google PA vehicle laws
            Rosincore,
            Most vehicles are manufactured very close to the standard of 70% transmission. Don't listen to what the knuckleheads at the mod shop tell you. They hear 70% and twist that as blockage. While this level is not a reason for the vehicle to be rejected at inpection, it is a violation of section 4107(b)(2) of Title 75 Pa. Consolidated Statutes (Unlawful Activities) that Inpection certified officers may cite for. Other officers must cite under the Windshield Wipers and Obstructions section wherein it states that the vehicle can not be seen into. Realize that the amount of tinting required to meet this level changes with light availability. Exhaust systems must be "effective" at reducing noise.
            Don't fight to survive for you have already lost. Fight to WIN!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3745 users online. 287 members and 3458 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X