300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VACOP1
    to you sitting in your parents basement playing Call of Duty.
    Probably Rainbow 6.... the new Vegas addition just came out.....

Comment

^^^^ That would make him a Ranger or SF then.......
      IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
      -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

^^^^ That would make him a Ranger or SF then.......
        I was thinking more along the lines of the most high speed/low drag unit out there.......

Mall Ninja

Comment

Do not go there As I was once a Mall Ninja

-----Louis Pasteur

Comment

Do not go there As I was once a Mall Ninja
            You probably wasn't as highspeed as this guy.....

I am thinking he's got the CV that you can see use to have markings on the sides, spotlight still on, and an airhorn inside to clear traffic as he heads from the mall back to his mommy's basement to get another game of Rainbow 6 in....

Comment

Can not blame him, those online games of Rainbow 6 can get pretty intense.

-----Louis Pasteur

Comment

If he would have just came out of the house with a BB gun and demanded the officer "get the hell off his property". This enjoyable thread might have never existed
                If he knocks your teeth out swallow them and hit back, never give up because an officer doesn't deserve to die on a dirty street.

Comment

All these responses are real mature and show your true colors.

Comment

Go back and read all the responses

Originally posted by chowner View Post
                    Not all responses to your thread are insulting you. The one I posted on Page 3 is brief and non-insulting. You have every right to wonder what was up in your own driveway no doubt however the proper approach should have been to ask the Officer if he was okay and ask him nicely if he could meet you when he was done with his business then there would be plenty of time for him to explain his actions to you. Your approach was not very smart and I do not see what you thought the officers response would or should have been the way you conducted yourself. Put yourself in his shoes. The reason others in here are giving you grief is because it's obvious from your tone that you have issue's with the Police/ You make comments about the Officer in this incident "trespassing" on your property when in fact this can't occur when an Officer is in the performance of their duty. Im not sure what you expect coming into a Police Forum whinning as if you are some kind of victim. Just do like everyone else and file a complaint or badmouth us to your family and friends. I will tell you if the incident happened in your driveway and was a felony stop you would get a gun put in your face and possibly be placed on the ground and detained until the investigation was completed so consider yourself lucky the Officer merely hurt your feelings by telling you the truth.
                    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Nighshift VA,

excellent response, but he does not understand that. He wants to hear what HE feels should be done. HE feels that the COPS are wrong, HE has no idea what the laws are or our policies or what we can and cannot do. HE also does nto understand that the cop did not put him in this position the supect did.

-----Louis Pasteur

Comment

Originally posted by chowner View Post
                        chowner, You are way to up tight. Common sense dictates that you DO NOT APPROACH a cop while they are on a traffic stop. I do not understand how you think by doing that you are protecting your family. You also seem to make reference to military service in your posts. Keep in mind that many, many LEO's are veterans. I doubt that anyone is going to change your mind on here, but you really need to stop and think about what you did. I would say that the officer used some good restraint by " not locking you up" Based on what you wrote, I would have told you ONE TIME to go back in your home. Had you not, I would have most certainly charged you and the case would have stuck. You put yourself in danger as well as the officer AND the person he/she had stopped. Trespassing? You have got to be kidding!! Tell you what, call your county prosecutor and tell them what happened and that you want the officer charged, see what happens. Get real my fellow Hoosier, lighten up and enjoy your life a little more.
                        Last edited by j706; 06-23-2007, 11:30 PM.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

PHP Code:
                          All these responses are real mature and show your true colors 

And what colors are those Chowder.

-----Louis Pasteur

Comment

Occasionally I meet citizens that invite me to stop by their house to use the bathroom or have some coffee when I'm in their neighborhood. I also meet people that give police a very cold reception, even when the police are just trying to do their jobs. Which of these two personalities would you prefer to have in your community? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Comment

I just read this thread. It seems like everyone is arguing with a 12 year old. He is an angry person who is just loooking for conflict.
                              Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Since he likes to send private messages, but refuses to be able to receive them, I will post my response here:

99% of law enforcement are law abiding citizens who do their best to protect those they serve. The only thing you seem to do on this forum is harp on the negative publicity that the media tries to dig up. Good things that police officers do every minute of every hour of every day go unnoticed; the only time something good is said about law enforcement officers is after they have died protecting people like you. Sir, you are a joke and I am done with you.
                                I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5352 users online. 326 members and 5026 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X