Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obstruction Of Justice

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Would you prefer that the cops stop citing speeders on your street, to avoid the chance that one of them might pull into someone's driveway? Wouldn't unchecked speeding create a greater danger for your family?
    ..................................................

    The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

    (Please PM me for faster admittance.)

    Comment


    • #47
      Chowner.....Remember this: That any government, in its policing powers, has no obligation to keep you as an individual, safe. It has the obligation to enforce the laws as enacted by a legislative body. If you or your property are harmed during official police action, you have recourse through the civil justice system. YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH OFFICIAL EXECUTION OF POLICE POWERS AS ENACTED BY YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS. Your sovereignty over your home can be limited by the needs of the citizenry.
      Last edited by Dinosaur32; 04-06-2007, 07:50 AM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by chowner
        You took the job you have this responsibility. I however on the other hand while in my home should never ever be put in the situation of having to be responsible for a choice a police officer made that ended up putting a thug on my property. Yes by the Officer pulling this person over it is his responsibility for them being on my property and disturbing my peace.
        Ugggg I can't take it!!!!.The Officer didn't put that "thug" on your property. THE THUG PUT HIMSELF ON YOUR PROPERTY.

        And you claim to have respect for cops???
        "First of all, then we have to say the American public overwhelmingly voted for socialism when they elected President Obama." - Al Sharpton, March 21, 2010

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Dinosaur32
          Chowner.....Remember this: The any government, in its policing powers, has no obligation to keep you as an individual, safe. It has the obligation to enforce the laws as enacted by a legislative body. If you or your property are harmed during official police action, you have recourse through the civil justice system. YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH OFFICIAL EXECUTION OF POLICE POWERS AS ENACTED BY YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS. Your sovereignty over your home can be limited by the needs of the citizenry.
          Hopefully you will be resigning asap!!!

          Comment


          • #50
            PS you arrogant ******!!!! You are not above the law you are also not the law. You may call yourself the law but you have absolutely 0 authoritative power.

            If I am responsible for ridding in a car of someone who is involved in a chase from the police by god you are most certainly are responsible for chosing to pull someone over who then pulls in my drive way. The second you pull someone over you are responsible for taking care of their actions. The laws apply to you the exact same way to you as they do to me.


            I am sorry If I have offend the actual honorable LEO on this forum.

            Go ahead and Ban me all you do is prove my point. If you somehow feel you have some sort of power over me. I ask you to please resign asap as you have none. Until you observe someone breaking the law you can't not and have absolutely no right to affect this person life. If you do you are Obstructing Justice and abusing your power.

            I can only assume you are now going to ban me.

            To all those respectful and honorable officers on this forum. I respect and will continue to fight for our freedoms of this great country. To those wanna be arrogant authorities stereotyping sobs. May I see you in hell.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by chowner
              PS you arrogant ******!!!! You are not above the law you are also not the law. You may call yourself the law but you have absolutely 0 authoritative power.

              If I am responsible for ridding in a car of someone who is involved in a chase from the police by god you are most certainly are responsible for chosing to pull someone over who then pulls in my drive way. The second you pull someone over you are responsible for taking care of their actions. The laws apply to you the exact same way to you as they do to me.


              I am sorry If I have offend the actual honorable LEO on this forum.

              Go ahead and Ban me all you do is prove my point. If you somehow feel you have some sort of power over me. I ask you to please resign asap as you have none. Until you observe someone breaking the law you can't not and have absolutely no right to affect this person life. If you do you are Obstructing Justice and abusing your power.

              I can only assume you are now going to ban me.

              To all those respectful and honorable officers on this forum. I respect and will continue to fight for our freedoms of this great country. To those wanna be arrogant authorities stereotyping sobs. May I see you in hell.
              Might I suggest you take your medication. And just so you know. Hell is worse that this forum. I dont think you are for real. Just another retarted bogus post, which run rampant here.
              John 3:16

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by chowner
                PS you arrogant ******!!!!
                Nice attitude. No wonder the Officer yelled at you.....

                You apparently haven't read a thing that was posted in response to your question....and now your just trolling trying to tick folks off....

                Go back to your basement, get some cheetos, play some X-Box, and tell your parents we said, "Hi."

                Comment


                • #53
                  I am glad you feel that way. Keep up your general disrespect for the general public the ALCU well get most of you boys in the slammer before long.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Just close this damn thread I asked a simple question and you've all done nothing but disrespect me and be arrogant towards me.

                    I am on edge that I've had friends die and have friends who are now risking their lives to protect or freedoms all the while LEO our out their trying to deny people those rights.
                    Last edited by chowner; 04-05-2007, 11:35 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by chowner
                      OMG I am eating this **** up nice conduct their pig!
                      This is a private site....the owners of the place will be along shortly to make you go away.....as you are about to be voted off the o.com island.....

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Bearcat357
                        This is a private site....the owners of the place will be along shortly to make you go away.....as you are about to be voted off the o.com island.....
                        Awesome I have enjoyed my stay! Asked as simple question and try to have a conversation with what I thought would be general respectable LEO and that just wasn't the case.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          if ignorance is Bliss then you are truly one blissful person. I would have booked your butt had you not returned to your house for obstruction of justice or interfering with an officer at the least. Give me your address and I will mail you your .25 that you paid on my salary, then you get a full refund on the amount you paid of my salary.
                          Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by chowner
                            Asked as simple question and try to have a conversation with what I thought would be general respectable LEO and that just wasn't the case.
                            Your question was answered mulitple times....yet you chose to ignore what was posted....and have been arguementive with every person that has posted....and now have stooped down to insult us.....

                            Bye-bye....

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I believe you all started the insults

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by chowner
                                Awesome I have enjoyed my stay! Asked as simple question and try to have a conversation with what I thought would be general respectable LEO and that just wasn't the case.
                                Actually, you didn't ask a simple question. You basically wanted to know if you could charge a police officer with trespassing on your property during the lawful execution of his/her duties. Your posts have been anti-social from the very beginning. My guess is that you have significant mental health issues or that you are a 14 yr old lurking in your basement.

                                Either way, if you want to be taken seriously then be polite and contructive.

                                Remember this "our" off duty hangout, and you are only a (was) guest here.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5231 users online. 332 members and 4899 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X