Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You took the job you have this responsibility. I however on the other hand while in my home should never ever be put in the situation of having to be responsible for a choice a police officer made that ended up putting a thug on my property. Yes by the Officer pulling this person over it is his responsibility for them being on my property and disturbing my peace.

Ok, how is it the Officer choice. that put a thug on your property. Did he stop this person and tell him or her to pull into your driveway. I doubt it.
    People have to start putting blame where the blame lies. ON THE SUBJECTS.

How is this situation disturbing your peace. If this happen on the street in front of your house, how would the situation be different.
    IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
    -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

Ignorant people like this are everywhere and I don’t have the time or patience to justify myself to you. I would have locked you up and you would have been sitting at the local detention center. Please don’t ever call the police when you need them. Please don’t. Because we shouldn’t have to deal with any more ungrateful people then we already do.

Comment

Originally posted by chowner
        I am start to have my doubts that everyone here is actually an Officer of the Law
        I am starting to have my doubts that chowner has a brain or any common sence. I'm outta here.
        John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Stare
          Ignorant people like this are everywhere and I don’t have the time or patience to justify myself to you. I would have locked you up and you would have been sitting at the local detention center. Please don’t ever call the police when you need them. Please don’t. Because we shouldn’t have to deal with any more ungrateful people then we already do.
          I am by no means ungrateful at all.

I don’t have the time or patience to justify myself to you.
          Thats really that attitude to have.

I would have locked you up and you would have been sitting at the local detention center.
          Would it really be worth losing your job for?

If I wanted to I could of gone and filed a complaint but I didn't. I asked here because I was curious and am trying to discuss the matter reasonably which doesn't seem possible. I have tried to bring up other possible situations how this situation may have been different but still you treat me with absolutely no respect and bully me with your childish name calling.

Comment

Would it really be worth losing your job for?
            That made me laugh..

Guys, we're wasting our breath. He thinks he's right and he will take that to his grave. Similar to those we arrest everyday. This thread is done.
            I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31
              That made me laugh..

Guys, we're wasting our breath. He thinks he's right and he will take that to his grave. Similar to those we arrest everyday. This thread is done.
              You're are laughing and condign him threating to arrest me with no merit what so ever. I could only wish to fall in to your two laps I'd be set for life.

Comment

Could the Mods please delete or lock this thread. Thank you.

Comment

You're are laughing and condign him threating to arrest me with no merit what so ever. I could only wish to fall in to your two laps I'd be set for life.
                  His merit to arrest you that he was attempting to perform his offical duties (regardless if it was in your drive-way or not) and you were running your mouth and disobeyed what he was telling you to do.....

And the only thing would be set over....would be how many soap on a ropes your wife would have to give you as you sat in jail for Failure to Comply or Obstructing him doing his job.....

Comment

Why..? For showing your ignorance about the law....and what can happen to you the next time you do something like this...?

Comment

he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

Comment

chowner you still have not answered my questions:

Ok, how is it the Officer choice. that put a thug on your property. Did he stop this person and tell him or her to pull into your driveway. I doubt it.
                        People have to start putting blame where the blame lies. ON THE SUBJECTS.

How is this situation disturbing your peace. If this happen on the street in front of your house, how would the situation be different.
                        IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
                        -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

Chowner -- I think you have raised a valid point here. This traffic stop could have been a staged incident in which officers were gathering intel on you, and what is occurring at your residence. If your current property does not allow for a 360-degree security fence with gated entry, you have to move to a new house to solve this problem; because the other posters are correct that a uniformed officer engaged in the lawful performance of his duties does have the right to go onto your land in most circumstances.

Also, please consider fortifying your residence to avoid police crossfire. This includes bulletproof glass in your windows -- also don't let your kids outside.

Comment

Chowner, please tell me that you are kidding with these questions and concerns. Are you really asking serious questions? Give me a break!

Comment

Dude, I was hired the year you were born. Grow up and grow some balls...
                              "Say hello to my leeeetle friend"

Comment

what I don't understand.... (I understand.. it just always boggles me!) is why people come here trying to bash another LEO. We are a forum mostly of Law Enforcement Officers for crying out loud! Why would we bash one of our own when he was performing his official duties. If you don't like it you have a couple options:

1) Talk with your state law makers and get them to change the law. (Won't happen)

2) Spend a bunch of your money to sue the constitutionality of the law, only after a long time and thousands of dollars spent have your suit thrown out or ruled against.

3) Leave your state for one that is perhaps a bit more appealing.

4) Leave the Country.

5) If you really want to keep people who get pulled over off your property... build a fence!! (most logical solution!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3485 users online. 216 members and 3269 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X